The official Clothing thread!

Ahaha. I didn’t know that tee. :stuck_out_tongue:

While wearing that shirt make sure you’re walking behind a midget. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have like a bazillion Gio Goi shirts…

These are the latest :stuck_out_tongue:

I like the first one very much by Gio-Goi.

This one is awesome :

Awesome shirt! :o

Do you own that one?

I’d love so much BUT it’s a men shirt unfortunately and I’m not sure it’d fit me perfectly.

[quote=“PutneySwope”]

[/quote]
my friend wrote ‘i’m with stupid’ on my back with an arrow pointing to my head. i feel offended.

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
I’d love so much BUT it’s a men shirt unfortunately and I’m not sure it’d fit me perfectly.
[/quote]

Where can I get that?

Do you know any other good sites to buy clothes? :angel:

[quote=“Seth_Gecko”]
Where can I get that?

Do you know any other good sites to buy clothes? :angel:
[/quote]

You can get it on Welikefashion website, there are so much good stuff there. Try Atomretro too, awesome for indie clothing.

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
You can get it on Welikefashion website, there are so much good stuff there. Try Atomretro too, awesome for indie clothing.

[/quote]

Haha, I am such an ass, I order at welikefashion :stuck_out_tongue: Didnt see the shirt there…but now I did! 40 euros :slight_smile: Its mine!!! :smiley:

Thx a lot lili!! :smiley:

I’m a journalism student, and whenever I go out to do interviews I love to wear stereotypical clothes! White shirt, sweater vest, maybe dress pants (but usually just jeans). I just think its fun, and I like wearing clothes that may be seen as beyond my age range while I’m young. It’s just fun!

Just bought today the original RayBan Wayfarer, so stylish !

Lilli in: Risky Business Deux :slight_smile:

Actually, I’d be more that type :

Le Bang!

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Just bought today the original RayBan Wayfarer, so stylish !

[/quote]

I’ll date myself here…I had a pair in 1989 when I was in the eighth grade - they were IN STYLE back then.

My dad had the same ones when he was my age, ahaha. Wayfarer live through ages, they always survive.

Cue Little green bag! :smiley:

BTW no one will ever catch me with out my yankees hat and my black hood, I always wear that. I’m starting to like jeans now, never did before.