The official Clothing thread!

[quote=“Luxie”]
Hahaha, I think you´re right, or some young, male intern
[/quote]
ooh, of course. Probably blonde as well :wink:

Hahaha, ofcourse :wink: ;D

I can imagine someone go up to the counter and ask for some fit sliq and then get bitchslapped by the clerk ;D

[quote=“Bad Max”]
I can imagine someone go up to the counter and ask for some fit sliq and then get bitchslapped by the clerk ;D
[/quote]
hahahahaha! well it was a pretty dumb name to chose… wtf were they thinking? probably not at all :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Bad Max”]
[/quote]

Hahaha! Let´s do that! ;D ;D

I bought a Prada shirt, 2 pair of Prada shoes and Armani jeans :slight_smile:

[quote=“Seth_Gecko”]
I bought a Prada shirt, 2 pair of Prada shoes and Armani jeans :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Ahaha allright, well, why do I feel clumsy to say I bought a jacket in H&M ? :stuck_out_tongue: Ahah it’s a very nice one btw, very inde rock 8)

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Ahaha allright, well, why do I feel clumsy to say I bought a jacket in H&M ? :stuck_out_tongue: Ahah it’s a very nice one btw, very inde rock 8)
[/quote]

I love H&M! They always have great stuff!! :smiley:

[quote=“Seth_Gecko”]
I love H&M! They always have great stuff!! :smiley:
[/quote]

Yep I agree with you, of course, I don’t take clothes that everybody takes, otherwise not very very original from me :stuck_out_tongue: But I buy a lot there and it’s pretty cheap, so better for me.

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Yep I agree with you, of course, I don’t take clothes that everybody takes, otherwise not very very original from me :stuck_out_tongue: But I buy a lot there and it’s pretty cheap, so better for me.
[/quote]

Yeah, even for men they have some cool shirts and stuff :slight_smile: I buy mostly in the spring or summer there :slight_smile:

Hehe, well me being swede and all… I shop LOTS at H&M. Cheap and they have an awesome store in Stockholm with really cool stuff, not the same as all the other places.

;D i went jean and boot shopping yesterday and there goes all my money for food for the next couple of weeks!! lol, looks like i will be living off rice again!! :stuck_out_tongue:

H&M have a killer stock this winter! :slight_smile:

Got a new winterjacket today (actually wearing it right now, soo cold…). It’s an adidas jacket, still looking for pics. Some people would probably say it has the worst combination of colors. I love it ;D

How cold is it? In Texas it is nearly 32 degrees celsius. are you happy or jealous?

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
Got a new winterjacket today (actually wearing it right now, soo cold…). It’s an adidas jacket, still looking for pics. Some people would probably say it has the worst combination of colors. I love it ;D
[/quote]

Give us pics of it ! We need to tell you if the combinaison works or not :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
How cold is it? In Texas it is nearly 32 degrees celsius. are you happy or jealous?
[/quote]
pretty happy truth to be told. It’s about 7-10 degrees outside, inside 20. It will get much colder soon tho.

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Give us pics of it ! We need to tell you if the combinaison works or not :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]
Hehe, i need to find some, I can’t find the jacket on adidas-sites.

Just got back from Verona, Italy. I bought a Dior suit that is more expensive than my trip there and my stay…but its soooo cool ;D

I got like infinite other cool clothes, which I aint gonna list :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Seth_Gecko”]
Just got back from Verona, Italy. I bought a Dior suit that is more expensive than my trip there and my stay…but its soooo cool ;D

I got like infinite other cool clothes, which I aint gonna list :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

Too late, list them ALL :stuck_out_tongue: You wanna be Mr Sofia Coppola with your Dior suit ;D I’m sure it fits you well and you look d#mned chic.

I finally got my Marc by Marc Jacobs dress yesterday:

Nice!!! :smiley: I bought 2 pair of crocker jeans yesterday if anyone knows what that is :stuck_out_tongue: