The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

The Kill Bill Comic Book!

Heres a comic book cover I designed. I wanted it to look like the Special Issue comics Id get as a kid. If it looks kind of ratty, thats on purpose, I wanted to give it that old comic book look too:

Woo… sweet! For an ‘old’ comic, it sure is expensive! Maybe you should’ve put like 25¢ or something. Just a suggestion. Also… perhaps the “Vol 2” should decrease in point size so that it doesn’t fight too much with “Kill Bill” cos my eye is randomly shooting everywhere at once!

[quote]Woo… sweet! For an ‘old’ comic, it sure is expensive! Maybe you should’ve put like 25¢ or something. Just a suggestion. Also… perhaps the “Vol 2” should decrease in point size so that it doesn’t fight too much with “Kill Bill” cos my eye is randomly shooting everywhere at once![/quote]

Well Ive never bought a Special 64 page Issue comic in my life for 25 cents. Usually theyre around 2.00- 2.50.

The Vol 2 font size was made that big on purpose but my next issue Ill resize it for ya. :slight_smile:

It’s just that I thought since it’s supposed to be tatty and old (like it’s from the 1920s and is bug-infested), it’ll be around that price. :slight_smile: Guess I’m wrong. Just a little confused with your concept, that’s all.

Ta for accepting the suggestions with an open mind.

Well its old but not THAT old. More of a 70s-early 80s style comic book cover. Thanks for the feedback. :slight_smile:

You got to add so more photos to the cover or take anothe rphoto, one that is more exciting, The action gotta be dripping of the cover.

[color=Yellow]HEY TOOTHPICK

Where’d you put that cover together?

PULP DOG

You should have Kill Bill-the lost scrolls and put in Yuki’s Revenge!!! :slight_smile:

I just used Photoshop. Nothin too fancy.

Thats fucking awsome toothpick! ;D Are you gonna do more of these?

Rofl, let’s see more!

Note: These covers arent inspired by super hero comics like Spidey etc. Theyre more inspired by the Tales of Suspense, Tales From the Crypt style thriller comics.

Wooo… I like, I like! And you kept my suggestion in mind! That’s really sweet.

Now on to an O-Ren special edition! :wink:

this covers are really well done! nice job. like the pai mei edition

btw I’m working on some vol. 2 wallpapers But I’m still looking for the kill bill font. anyone?

The Kill Bill font is called “IMPACT”

so this font:

is impact? isn’t there a way then to get that with the gritty style in it?

That is really tight Toothpick. Do some more, please

Ferryl, the regular font without the scratches etc is called IMPACT. If you try you can make it look scratchy by using Photoshop and filtering it or something.

Wolf: Thanks for the compliment man. I appreciate it.

O-Ren: I was gonna do one for ORens Origin, but I need to get some better pictures first. Stay Tuned. :slight_smile:

Heres my latest: This one is inspired by Marvel Comics covers…

^^^ Wow. That’s my favorite of the lot. Reminds me of a “Reservoir Dogs” poster.

[size=2]DAMN[/size], THAT IS THETIGHEST ONE YET, TOOTHPICK.