Tell Me a Joke!

[quote=“Bleach”]
Not really, it’s what people who’ve seen Manhattan where his character dates a 14 year old girl say.
[/quote]
no…he was fucking his wife’s 14 year old daughter in real life.

You certainly know a lot, don’t you

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
no…he was fucking his wife’s 14 year old daughter in real life.
[/quote]

I’d buy that for a dollar.

[quote=“Bleach”]
You certainly know a lot, don’t you
[/quote]
you know, Bleach…out of all of the people on this forum, you are the one that I’d like to meet the most - the second would be Scarface. You seem like you may be wise beyond your years, yet at the same time you may just be a fucking tool - I haven’t made up my mind yet. Anyhow, if you’re ever in Texas, give me a ring and I’ll buy you a beer.

Haha there’s just one way to find out. I’m in for the beer, though it’s goddamn hot in Texas. If i ever go there, I swear I’d visit that place they created in the original TCM house. Have you been there, btw?

[quote=“Bleach”]
Haha there’s just one way to find out. I’m in for the beer, though it’s goddamn hot in Texas. If i ever go there, I swear I’d visit that place they created in the original TCM house. Have you been there, btw?
[/quote]
no, I haven’t been there. Texas is about 1000 miles across. You can drive for 20 hours and still be in Texas. It is almost 90 degrees here right now - that is 33 degrees in your neck of the woods. I’d say that’s pretty fucking hot. Also, the humidity is 90%. Hot Soupy Swamp-Ass weather!

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
you know, Bleach…out of all of the people on this forum, you are the one that I’d like to meet the most - the second would be Scarface. You seem like you may be wise beyond your years, yet at the same time you may just be a fucking tool - I haven’t made up my mind yet. Anyhow, if you’re ever in Texas, give me a ring and I’ll buy you a beer.
[/quote]
How about me? I guess im nobody :wink:

Humidity is the worst. Anyway, I remember the guy who played Hitchhiker told it was the worst experience in his life to film the dinner scene (because of the heat). Then he mentioned he was a Vietnam vet right away. Probably every fan knows this, but it’s still an interesting piece of trivia which also says something about the weather in Texas. I can’t stand heat, so I don’t know if Texas is the place to go

Yes, the heat is something you have to be able to tolerate. I have lived here all of my life and don’t know any different - so I can take it. It is pretty fucking bad though. Air Conditioning is a caveat for living in Texas. Even my Volvo has an A/C - and it stays on even in the wintertime. This Christmas it was 80 degrees F. - then it snowed on Easter - WTF?

-daddy, is God a man or a woman?

-both, my dear, both.

-daddy, is God black or white?

-both, my dear, both.

-daddy, does God prefer adults or kids?

-both, my dear, both.

-daddy, is God michael jackson?

A woman goes to the watercooler at work and a co-worker comes up behind her and says…“you hair smells wonderful!”. She ignores it, but he continues to make the same statement every day for a week. She asked him to stop, but he continues to do so. The woman goes to her boss and threatens to file a sexual harassment suit if he doesn’t do anything about the man. The boss says, “I don’t see anything wrong with him smelling your hair and saying that it smells wonderful.”…she replies “It’s Larry, the midget!”

…I dont’ get it

[quote=“Tristan”]
…I dont’ get it
[/quote]
larry the midget - his nose is at snatch-level with the woman - he was smelling her pubic hairs - duh!

ooooooooooooooowwwwwwwww, ok. forgive me for not knowing what a midget is. now, I know. thanks a bunch.

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
A woman goes to the watercooler at work and a co-worker comes up behind her and says…“you hair smells wonderful!”. She ignores it, but he continues to make the same statement every day for a week. She asked him to stop, but he continues to do so. The woman goes to her boss and threatens to file a sexual harassment suit if he doesn’t do anything about the man. The boss says, “I don’t see anything wrong with him smelling your hair and saying that it smells wonderful.”…she replies “It’s Larry, the midget!”
[/quote]

Hahahaha

Next time you go to take a leak, look down at whats in your hand.

"If I wanted a joke I’d follow you into the bathroom and watch you take a leak!"

Steve Martin

I hate bad jokes. Especially when the person telling the joke thinks they’re a riot. One that I still don’t get to this day and has to be the king of all bad jokes I’ve ever heard:

What do you get when you cross a Mexican and a Rabbi? -Beandip

::headache…::

Another one that my new co-worker told me:

After leaving the hospital, a brain surgen went to a local pub to sip on his favorite daquiri every night for the past five years. One day the bartender served him a different drink that the doctor was not aware of. “Hey pal, what kind of drink is this?” -"It’s a hickory daquiri doc!"

Clark Griswold: “Where’s the Tylenol!?”

To pieces of crap hang on the wall. A diarrhea passes by and asks: “Can I hang with you guys?” One of them replies: "Sorry, this is for tough guys only."

A Puerto Rican, a Mexican and a Muslim are in a car.

Who’s driving?

The police.

[quote=“Crazy_Hattori”]
A Puerto Rican, a Mexican and a Muslim are in a car.

Who’s driving?

The police.
[/quote]

Hahhaha