Sophie Fatale (Julie Dreyfus) Topic

I don’t care what you say, I would still hit that shit even with her bleeding stumps.

I wanted to say this as well but i forgot…she was very hot and especially in the little wedding sequence we see her in. Very hot. But she has a ‘deformed body’ and she is such a bitch.

Still hot. No doubt about that.

JW

Yeah, I liked that flashback to the wedding chapel. There’s also something cute about seeing her yapping on her cell phone in Japanese.

I heard Samuel L. Jackson can be seen as a dead organ player in that scene. More reason to go back again. :wink:

And “Sophie Fatale”…doesn’t Quentin come up with the coolest movie names?

I thought she was unbelievably hot with her hair down and chatting on the cel phone in the Wedding Chapel…but that was unnecessarily cheezy to place her in the Chapel at the moment the Bride was killed. I mean, I was under the impression that Sophie and O-Ren never met until after she made her bid for leadership of the Yakuza…and the coolest thing about her getting cut in the script was that the Bride performing such a drastic act just to spite O-Ren as opposed to having any personal vendetta against Sophie.

Of course, when all’s said and done, I’m still looking forward to seeing her sexy little self in the Wedding Chapel Massacre sequence in the second Volume.

And am I the only one that thought she was more attractive in the final sequence with her a Bill at the end? I mean, she wasn’t made up to look as hot as she was in the House of Blue Leaves or anything, but I thought she looked sexier with her hair all down, and her face looked a lot more expressive or something in the end. I don’t know, perhaps its just because she looked less “Asian” in that scene.

No, I agree, she looked good in those last few moments with Bill, even though she was in pain. I really loved the blue tint and overhead lighting of that shot. It makes it really stand out, and what better place then at the film’s cliffhanger?

The funny thing is I always believed that that shot of her in blue when I saw it in the trailers was when she was inside the trunk lol.

Sophie was another protege of Bill’s so she knew the whole deal with the bride and she really seemed to hit it off with O-Ren but she was never part of the DiVAS.

Thus it makes sense that she was at the wedding chappel. :slight_smile:

Then riddle me this, Batman. How come we don’t see her standing outside the Chapel with the rest of the DVAS in the Wedding Chapel photo during the flashback. We know why Bill wasn’t out there…his intent was to surprise only the Bride…he wasn’t among them when they went in blasting. So what does that mean? It means, either she was hanging back with Bill (which doesn’t make sense because he obviously wanted to get her alone) or she showed up afterwards…which makes a little more sense, but is still pretty cheezy.

I know I shouldn’t be overanalyzing a movie that takes place in QT’s “movie-verse”, but it just doesn’t click. I think the only reason he placed her at the Wedding Chapel was because the actress playing her was hot, and he probably liked having her around the set as much as possible. A very good reason…but one that would be more logical than actually using the script or story as a source.

First of all, I think that Sophie was HOT, and furthermore, I think that at the end when she is in the hospital with Bill, she was at her hottest. Now as for her envolvment at the chapel, I think the term “protege” for Sophie was the business side of Bill’s business and not the killing side. All of the DiVAS were trained as deadly assassins, but not business people. Sophie just kind of played like she was a very good business woman, but not even close to a killer. Bill is obviosly very rich, and knows the business world as well as the underworld, IMO.

While I don’t look for this type of thing in movies, I thought GoGo was much hotter.

[quote]While I don’t look for this type of thing in movies, I thought GoGo was much hotter. [/quote]

GoGo’s nose looked a little too weird for my tastes. It was kind of big for an asian to have, don’t you think. Maybe it was just me, I am kind of picky when it come to girl facial features. Lucy Liu was my favorite out of all the women in the movie.

hey what you guys think of Uma’s feet thru out that wiggle your toe scene?

i thought her feet looked odd but maybe i’m a freak

Uma was still hotter than fish grease thru out this movie tho and i wassnt that into her before i saw kill bill

Uma looked radiant in the House of Blue Leaves. Her hair and make-up were all in place. It’s as if she dolled her self up in case it was the last time she’d be alive. :smiley:

I can’t believe that line “tall drink of cocksucker” was in this movie. I read it on the AICN forums, but I never thought it was an actual line.

Uma is a tall drink of cocksucker indeed.

I thought KILL BILL VOLUME 1 was a goldmine for hot women!

Elle-Ok, I haven’t seen Daryl Hannah on the big screen in ages. But that tone of her voice when she was talking to The Bride and that nurse outfit…Hot Damn! Total seduction! Didn’t care if she has one eye or not!

Vernita-Was I the only one that thought Vivica looked best as a DiVA? And lawd have mercy…That ASS!!! Body parts aside, her face looked gorgeous during The Bride’s “Flashback” montage.

O-Ren-I have to say that Lucy’s looks have really grown on me. And there is a nice ditty figure on that body

of hers (Just check out that stripper scene in Charlies Angels 2) But I thought Lucy looked best during the crime council meeting. She doesnt look as sexy when she gets pissed though.

Go-Go-She looks better in this movie than in other pictures I’ve seen (She’s a covergirl in Japan) I thought she looked smokin’ when she (And the rest of O-Ren’s posse) were walking towards the camera in the House/Leaves.

Since this is a Julie thread, I guess I have to save the best for last

Sophie-Ok, she’s just downright beautiful. When The Bride is telling us Sophie’s background, I have to Thank Quentin for for that freezeframe. Didn’t really get a good look at her in the chapel since she was turned sideways, but that extended hair-do of hers left a helluva impression.

My mojo is for Go.Go. :smiley:

When does who say ‘tall glass of cocksucker’

i saw the movie twice now and i didnt catch that.

JW

[quote]When does who say ‘tall glass of cocksucker’

i saw the movie twice now and i didnt catch that[/quote]

The sheriff says it when he leans down to the bride and she spits in his face, he says, “This tall drink of cocksucker ain’t dead.”

[quote]Vernita-Was I the only one that thought Vivica looked best as a DiVA? And lawd have mercy…That ASS!!! Body parts aside, her face looked gorgeous during The Bride’s “Flashback” montage. [/quote]

When Vernita and The Bride were in their fighting stances and the school bus pulls up, Vernita’s ass looked so fuckin’ good and fat and juicy. It was simply amazing.

Did anyone notice how Sofie’s cell phone ringtone is the first bar for the New Years Celebration song “Auld Lang Syne”, the lyrics to which is “Should auld(old) acquaintance be forgot”.

Followed by “And never brought to mind?”

Think about it. Originally posted by JOe Banana

a little interview:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://actionadventure.about.com/cs/wee … 093003.htm”>http://actionadventure.about.com/cs/weeklystories/a/aa093003.htm</LINK_TEXT>

Looking at that pic after just seeing a Matrix trailer…I’ve just come to the realization that Julie Dreyfuss is Monica Belluci’s successor in hotness. :o

[quote]Did anyone notice how Sofie’s cell phone ringtone is the first bar for the New Years Celebration song “Auld Lang Syne”, the lyrics to which is “Should auld(old) acquaintance be forgot”. ÂÂ

Followed by “And never brought to mind?”

Think about it.  Originally posted by JOe Banana[/quote]

yeah - Vernita's ass was looking good in the school bus scene

and yes - I did notice that ring on her cell phone - good touch by QT