Sin City 2

Angelina just screams sex! She´s so hot!

I don’t find her hot… she looks like a brunette pam anderson - she’s ugly too

I agree that Pam is so not hot, but i don´t think they look alike

[quote=“Bad Max”]
I don’t find her hot… she looks like a brunette pam anderson - she’s ugly too
[/quote]

Haha, I bet you’ll get an instant heart attack if you meet her face to face. Angelina Jolie is HOT. It’s not an opinion, it’s a SCIENTIFIC fact. Not even Einstein would deny it.

I agree with you. She is friggin beautiful

no she aint >:(

she’s Fugly! with her digustingly big lips and fake boobies!

Her boobs are real, sorry to dissapoint you…

Oh well, i prefer women who don’t LOOK fake :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahaha, ok, that´s good!

Now that I have seen Sin City multiple times I’m afraid I’ll have to admit Alba’s acting sucks. :’(

And Angelina is rather attractive. I liked her since hackers. Even if you don’t like her looks she is a humanitarian and a good actress. And don’t hate on pam, she used to be smoking hot. They were making fun of her on the radio because she was protesting genetically enhanced chicken. They make the chickens breasts bigger. ^-^

Acting superstar Johnny Depp and Antonio Banderas (two of Robert Rodriguez’ old friends) could be the next names to join the cast of SIN CITY 2, according to MTV. This would be their first film together since Once Upon A Time in Mexico.

“[Depp] was interested in doing the Jackie Boy character that Benicio [Del Toro] played [in the first one], but he was doing that movie ‘Libertine’ in Europe and it just kept getting pushed and delayed and went right through our shooting schedule,” Rodriquez said. "But there is a better role for him in [‘Hell and Back’]. I kept going, ‘Gosh, Jackie Boy is a small part, he could be really good [as Wallace].’ When he wasn’t available, I thought maybe it was meant to be."

Here’s a little about what he had to say about Banderas, "When I showed him the first sample of the work, he went, ‘Man I’ll do anything in that. I’ll be the hunchback. You have to bring me onboard, that looks amazing,’ " Rodriguez recalled. "So Frank met him that time too and he said, ‘I have got to find something for that guy. I’ve never met him before. He’s amazing.’ [So we’re] looking at the cast of characters and [looking] to see where he can fit."

This looks interesting…

Yeah I read some similar stuff in Empire…it would be pretty cool to have them two in the film. Depp in OUATIM made the film for me lol.

I was pretty suprised to hear Angelina Jolie had been replaced by Rachel Weisz. This is probably old news but I was psyched in see Jolie in the film. Not that Weisz is bad mind you.

But ANGELINA. In practically NO clothes.

Never mind. On a related note,Rosario Dawson apparently said she’s planning on wearing an even-skimpier costume and some sort of dominatrix mask…

To be faithfuil to the comic of course.

And I suddenly need a cold shower…

[quote=“Naman”]
But ANGELINA. In practically NO clothes.

[/quote]
No!!! I would loved to see that…

[quote=“Naman”]

Never mind. On a related note,Rosario Dawson apparently said she’s planning on wearing an even-skimpier costume and some sort of dominatrix mask…

[/quote]
:o

When do you think this will be made?

I hope does this after Grindhouse…

I don’t mind really. Grindhouse is up first, and I’m happy with that. SC2 will probably be out early next year what with all the post production that comes with that.

But that’s cool. I can wait.

Does anybody know who will be playing Ava?

I hear she’s gonna be played by Rachel Weisz

Interesting choice…

I hope Rose is in it :wink:

Gosh, I’d cream myself if Rose is in it

i can not wait for this to come out.