Sin City 2

I definitely agree w/ that, but the only problem is continuity wise the film would be fucked if they cast someone else in the part of Nancy. I just think that Frank is making a mistake by trying to write a new book based entirely on Nancy. I think he should delve deeper into past of John Hartigan,and write a new book about him.

Yeah, I know continuity has to be considered; thats why I’d rather not have Nancy back at all. They fucked up when they cast her. I mean, she wasn’t completely awful, but she wasn’t good; the Yellow Bastard segment was carried by Bruce Willis, Nick Stahl, and Powers Boothe. A segment starring Alba as Nancy will be terrible, though.

i’d like to see a new book based on old town. maybe they do go to war with the mob?

Personally, I’d like to see Family Values added on to Sin City 2. Its one of the shortest books so it could easily be added in and all of the cast (Dwight, Miho, etc) is already there.

a dame to kill for is my favourite sin city novel. I would like it if the film would only revolve around that story. I read somewhere that Miller was thinking of 5 sin city films. don’t know if that’s still the plan doh.

[quote]Personally, I’d like to see Family Values added on to Sin City 2. Its one of the shortest books so it could easily be added in and all of the cast (Dwight, Miho, etc) is already there.[/quote]

More tie ins with kevin please… no story about him though - to much of a good thing

[quote=“LetsGoToWork”]
a dame to kill for is my favourite sin city novel. I would like it if the film would only revolve around that story. I read somewhere that Miller was thinking of 5 sin city films. don’t know if that’s still the plan doh.
[/quote]

A Dame to Kill For is actually shorter than the Hard Goodbye and That Yellow Bastard and Rodriguez managed to cram both of those stories and another one into that movie.

Rosario Dawson, who will reprise the role of rogue hooker Gail in the upcoming sequel to Sin City, told SCI FI Wire that director Robert Rodriguez wants Angelina Jolie to star in Sin City 2 and is delaying production to accommodate Jolie’s current pregnancy. “The film’s been kind of postponed because Robert has been interested in Angelina Jolie for the lead,” Dawson said in an interview. “But she’s very pregnant right now. So that’s putting an understandable hold on the film.” Dawson returns in Sin City 2, which is based on Frank Miller’s graphic novel stories “A Dame to Kill for” and “Lost, Lonely and Lethal.”

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/index. … e=newsfull”>Bloody Disgusting - The best horror movies, news, videos, and podcasts</LINK_TEXT>

Okay i wos wong… but Jolies good, i can go with that.

Haha, what does “very pregnant” mean? Either she’s pregnant or she’s not. It’s like saying “she’s slightly pregnant”.

Sooo, is this the Uma Thurman pregnancy syndrome once again? Why do these two guys always get interested in actresses who have just gotten knocked up?

Haha - Quentin Tarantino & Robert Rodriguez only employ pregnant actresses as it was infact them who impregnated them.

[quote=“Vlad”]
Haha - Quentin Tarantino & Robert Rodriguez only employ pregnant actresses as it was infact them who impregnated them.
[/quote]

Awesome addition to the Tarantino facts! :smiley:

Even though I don’t like her, I think Angelina Jolie will be good for the role.

Generally, I think she is shocklingly bad but I’m sure she would fit into the fucked up world of Sin City.

[quote=“Premiere”]
Generally, I think she is shocklingly bad but I’m sure she would fit into the fucked up world of Sin City.
[/quote]

With them lips how wouldnt see?

She is brilliant in Girl, Interupted but that’s about it.

[quote=“Vlad”]
Rosario Dawson, who will reprise the role of rogue hooker Gail in the upcoming sequel to Sin City, told SCI FI Wire that director Robert Rodriguez wants Angelina Jolie to star in Sin City 2 and is delaying production to accommodate Jolie’s current pregnancy. “The film’s been kind of postponed because Robert has been interested in Angelina Jolie for the lead,” Dawson said in an interview. “But she’s very pregnant right now. So that’s putting an understandable hold on the film.” Dawson returns in Sin City 2, which is based on Frank Miller’s graphic novel stories “A Dame to Kill for” and “Lost, Lonely and Lethal.”
[/quote]
Dammit, there using Lost, Lonely, and Lethal? That’s my least favorite of the Sin City novels.

I think I would die if they put Angelina Jolie… she’s so freakin UGLY! I can’t see how guys find her hot!

lol, each to their own I guess :wink:

I can see her really getting into the attitude and character of the Sin City novels though …I think that was probably the problem with Jessica Alba, she looked the part, but she just didnt really seem convincing in her role like Dawson did (mind you that might be more down to script writting then in acting prehaps).

hell no thats down to if you gotta bitta dominatrix in you an i’d say jolie has…

[quote=“Bride-To-Be”]
I think I would die if they put Angelina Jolie… she’s so freakin UGLY! I can’t see how guys find her hot!
[/quote]

Jolie is steamy hot. Make her make out with Rosario Dawson and you’re already one step closer to the greatest sequel ever made.