Sean Penn

Whats your favorite movie with Sean Penn?

Mines a mix between At Close Range and Bad Boys.

tie between bad boys, Carlito’s way, and fast times at ridgemont high.

Colors

21 grams

Bad boys

Carlito’s Way

in no certain order.

Colors i always wanted to see that. i have a friend who is not into movies, he use to talk about that movie all the time.

[quote=“Jjp”]
Colors i always wanted to see that. i have a friend who is not into movies, he use to talk about that movie all the time.
[/quote]

Oh man! Thats a good one. You must see it. I think you will like it

Colors is a very good movie but of course its not as good as bad boys.

[quote=“me”]
Colors is a very good movie but of course its not as good as bad boys.
[/quote]

While I love Bad Boys I would rank Colors just a bit over it. I mean come on, its has Robert duvall in it! Plus there are a lot of "that guy" roles in the movie too.

Whats your fave scene of Bad Boys? It has to be the coke can/pillow case, right? I loved that scene.

Sean Penn is a brilliant actor. One of my favorites. I cant wait to see his new directorial film: Into the Wild too.

Some of my fave Sean films:

Taps, Bad Boys, Fast Times, Racing With the Moon, The Falcon and the Snowman, The Thin Red Line, At Close Range, Carlitos Way, State of Grace, Hurly Burly, I Am Sam, Dead Man Walking.

Yeah pretty much anything hes in. haha.

State of Grace kind of reminded me of a lower budget departed without Scorsese, it was pretty good though.

[quote=“Pete (Back For More Fun)”]
Sean Penn is a brilliant actor. One of my favorites. I cant wait to see his new directorial film: Into the Wild too.

Some of my fave Sean films:

Taps, Bad Boys, Fast Times, Racing With the Moon, The Falcon and the Snowman, The Thin Red Line, At Close Range, Carlitos Way, State of Grace, Romper Stomper, I Am Sam, Dead Man Walking.

Yeah pretty much anything hes in. haha.
[/quote]

He’s in Romper Stomper?

I forgot about At Close Range, that movie owns Penn Brothers and Walken! cool trio.

[quote=“Stuntman Max”]
He’s in Romper Stomper?

I forgot about At Close Range, that movie owns Penn Brothers and Walken! cool trio.
[/quote]

Sorry, damnit, not Romper Stomper, its Hurly Burly. haha!

[quote=“Knoxville Kingpin”]

Whats your fave scene of Bad Boys? It has to be the coke can/pillow case, right? I loved that scene.
[/quote]
Yeah it was brillant

Also in Bad Boys the guy who tries to kill Penn in the movie plays the warden in Shaw Shank lol!

[quote=“Bad Max”]

[/quote]

At close range is so friggin good it hurts me that more people dont know about it.

[quote=“me”]Also in Bad Boys the guy who tries to kill Penn in the movie plays the warden in Shaw Shank lol!

At close range is so friggin good it hurts me that more people dont know about it.
[/quote]

Clancy Brown! He was also in Highlander remember? He was great in that one.

At Close Range is a film that alot of people havent seen, but its one of the best crime films of the 80s. The end of the movie is awesome too. Dont want to spoil, but That gun scene between Penn and Walken is a classic!

Yeah and I dont know if you know this but Walken is very scared of guns and always checks the gun before he has a scene to with them. So at the end of the movie, right before the last scene Penn switches the gun and thats why Walken looks so scared.

Me: I remember hearing one of them say that on an Actors Studio interview. Great bit of info.

Is there nobody that loves Mystic River, that´s my absolute favorite of Sean. At least the most emotional. His coolest movie is U-Turn for me.

yea, mystic river is pretty good, i haven’t seen it since it came out though.

Mystic River is a great movie but I still pick bad boys/at close range as my fav

I actually really liked U Turn. I remember when I first saw it I thought this new girl (J lo) was going to be a great actress. She did such a good job in that film. Out of Sight came out and she was still on track. Then her butt blew up like the hemroid she actually is and reality set in. Benifer. I didnt even know who Billy Bob was then.

Don´t forget the great Toby N Tucker (TNT)!Beside his acting role of Johnny Cash that was his best performance.