Saw II

The original Saw was a bundle, half the people liked it, half of the people didn’t. Personally, I loved the film, and I instantly bought it when the DVD came out. Earlier tonight [October 29th, Saturday] I watched the sequel with the so-much original title: “Saw II” I LOVED THIS MOVIE! A great suprise twist, and lovely scenes of gore. This plot was much better then the first, and the characters we’re less in important, it was all down to getting these people out of the room. I can garantee most of you will love this film, but for those who enjoyed the original, you’ll probably find this one better. But I believe their tied. Twists, Gore and a dazzling sequel to the soon to be “Saw triliogy.” This one has way better acting then the first one, and you have to listen to every word the JigSaw killer says to guess the ending, or understand it. Awesume gory movie.

Also, I saw the trailer for the Quentin Tarantino presents Hostel. Looks like a cool horror flick, also with a simmilar plot to Saw.

why does hollywood make sequals to bad movies? ???

The original was pretty good. Except of the actors, they, they were pretty bad. So I hope the 2nd opus will be better at this point.

[quote=“the true gentleman”]
[/quote]

People enjoy bullshit, they walk the way of cancer eating junk fat food and watch sequels. I am NOT talking about Saw here, this time it’s personal cough TCM2 cough

[quote=“the true gentleman”]
[/quote]

ooooooow, Saw fucking rules, how can you badmouth it, cherish good modern horror films, their rare, this is one of em, great fuckin movie, it’s got balls, something 99% of pre 2000 films lack, i love Saw, and probably gonna love 2, good old Blood & Gore, together with Cabin Fever it’s the only horror film i like from the last 10 years or so, classic, gonna watch 2 as soon as possible

[quote=“Bleach”]
People enjoy bullshit, they walk the way of cancer eating junk fat food and watch sequels. I am NOT talking about Saw here, this time it’s personal cough TCM2 cough
[/quote]

HAHAHa You should have ended it with typical capatalist pigs.

I actually liked the first one. Though the photographer had one of the worst voices in the history of film. And he was vain enough to be in his own film. Plus the husband and wife drama was stupid. And if some kid said there is a man in my room I wouldn’t be like, It was just a dream hunny, I’d run to the bedroom door and lock it then pull out my shotgun.

i thought Saw was great. It was an excellent film. Though most of the things mentioned do kind of annoy me. Yeah, they must have seen enough films to know that when the kid says there is a man in their room, there usually is.

I was 75/25 on the Saw. I thought it ruled, but dissapointed me on some levels. I think they may have corrected those mistakes in two, I sure as hell hope they have. I’m willing to give this sequel a chance.

Owwww bad career movie by the creators of saw ( if it’s the same people I haven’t bothered to check) making a sequel right after the fist – with was 50/ 50 loved if this film doesn’t blow the original away or at least earn lots of money then there up shit creek…

Saw II is a shit movie, people being tortured and mishandled for 90 min, isin’t for me. Se7en will forever remain the ultimate suspense/thriller.

[quote=“Snake Charmer”]
Saw II is a shit movie, people being tortured and mishandled for 90 min, isin’t for me. Se7en will forever remain the ultimate suspense/thriller.
[/quote]

Amen ;D

[quote=“Snake Charmer”]
Se7en will forever remain the ultimate suspense/thriller.
[/quote]

We can’t make a comparaison with se7en, and se7en is, yes, much better ! Even I liked Saw.

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
We can’t make a comparaison with se7en, and se7en is, yes, much better ! Even I liked Saw.
[/quote]

Se7en and Saw have barely any simillarities, it’s hard to compare them.

Except both have serial killers who think they are doing good and ultimately win at the end. And the fact that the photography/editing in saw is a complete ripoff of seven.

saw II was just not that good. i liked the first one cause it was original and smart this one is now unoriginal and stupid. they just put people in bad situations and hope they take the goriest way out. remember that mexican girl that reached up that wrist cutter thing and decided she should stick her other hand up there to get it cut faster? what a retard. she deserved to die. the movie had a stupid story and wasn’t clever. and i’m pissed to say that there will be a saw III.

What made “Saw” so great wasn’t just the awesome twist ending, it was also because it was shot, as James Wan said, in ‘The Excorcist, Documentary style’ way. In other words, it didn’t do any ‘wink wink’ at the camera. It didn’t reference any other film, and stood up on its own. In my opinion, Saw 1 was an instant classic. It left me at the end going ‘whoa!’ Saw 2 makes reference to Last House on the Left; it tries a little too hard, and falls flat, to make you sympathize with Jigsaw as a cancer patient. The ending was a little surprising, but not as great and as masterfully planned as Saw one. Of course, this is just all my opinion.

Yeah I found saw I to be a small movie idea that kept getting scenes and situations added on to make better. I thought the acting was pretty bad and to me it just seemed to be trying too hard to be original. I think it was a good idea but not well exicuted. It just started to annoy me after a while. Thats just me though. i wouldnt give Saw II a second glance. Even if its another writer director.

I rented this movie not too long ago. See when Ebert and Roeper fail to get a copy of the movie, in order for them to review before it premeires it usually means that Execs are afraid people won’t see the movie because of a bad review. Anywho, I saw the film and had a question about the plot. Why did the scrawny little guy who needs acting lessons, kidnap everyone? And for what purpose? Did he not end up dead anyway. That dosen’t make any sense. And at the end, when the “serial killer” crowns his successor,(the crack-head from the 1st film), that was a very weak ending. SO the guy tortures her in the 1st movie and now she’s a changed woman because of it. I didin’t buy that at all. The movie has no ambition, and lacks direction (who’s the lead character? The ill-tempered/corrupt detective?) I absolutely hated this movie, its hard to beleive it grossed over 80M.

Yeah lets stick more people in a room and kill them. The more deaths the better. What a piece of shit. The one girl lays down and dies ???. Deadly gas which has an antidote! The woman in the hand trap could just push the blades up with her other hand, it wasn’t even a trap! Anyone can write something better than that. I mean its just like when you make a maze. You don’t start at the beginning.

The biggest problem was flow. With two people jigsaw knew exactly what would happen. This time there was no flow. They seemed to walk around like headless chickens. What if the protege died? STUPID!

I liked Saw, but Saw II was just too fuckin predictable. I said what i thought was gonna happen, and like a second later it happened. All the friggin time!