Saw II

I liked the 1st but haven’t seen this one yet… I don’t really want to be disappointed :-</E>

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
I liked the 1st but haven’t seen this one yet… I don’t really want to be disappointed :-</E>
[/quote]

Maybe you´ll like it, but i thought it was too predictable. You have to see foryourself though :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Luxie”]
it was too predictable.
[/quote]

If I can guess how a movie turns it seems to me that it’s a bad movie. I can’t stant it, like in the Da Vinci Code, I thought of what could be the worst and predictable end around 30 minutes after the begining and I was right ! So disappointed after the movie… :-</E>

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
If I can guess how a movie turns it seems to me that it’s a bad movie. I can’t stant it, like in the Da Vinci Code, I thought of what could be the worst and predictable end around 30 minutes after the begining and I was right ! So disappointed after the movie… :-</E>
[/quote]

Im gonna see TDVC tonight. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
[/quote]

I am gonna see it this weekend, but I have seen like 2 different documentaries about the topic and heard its all like on screen explaining of what is what…so I hope it will be alright nevertheless :slight_smile:

But you being dissapointed doesnt give me hope at all…:frowning:

[quote=“Seth_Gecko (TAFKATIG)”]
I have seen like 2 different documentaries about the topic and heard its all like on screen explaining of what is what…[/quote]

I had seen documentaries before the movie too (a few months before) which explain all the things on the movie. But in a negativ way. Like what was in reality Opus Dei, such things of what are the true theories about the Jesus daughter. So I hadn’t a objective point of view when I saw the movie. You have to see it as a pure fiction not a documentary with true informations about the theory… At least I made this not to be focused on false informations. But the twist at the end is then like a pure fiction and a bad conventional one, typical from Hollywood. So I think the worst in the movie is that it’s between a lot of knowledge (as if Dan Brown was braggin’ of all what he knows !) and a conventional end (as if Dan Brown didn’t know how to end up his book)…