Reviving the 'stache

My latest ex-boyfriend had a tache. He was the typical alpha male also. He shaved it off once and I got upset because I discovered he had no upper lip and looked ridiculous. He grew it back. He would have had the VanDyke (that’s what people now refer to as a goatee, but technically that’s wrong) going on, but he was a Lt at the prison, and the only facial hair that was allowed by the facility was the tache.

I say that the idea of a tache is ridiculous in of itself, but I don’t think it looks bad on most guys. Probably because I’ve grown up with all the men around me wearing them.

This is my one and only employee, Ruben. Always had a tache.

And check out our Sherrif!

You should like, totally hook up with the sheriff. He looks dandy.

[quote=“Sebastian”]
ok back on topic: given Brad Pitt’s popularity, and given the possible ultra-impact of IB on popular culture, and the possible ultra-coolness of Aldo Raine and the implications on quotability and custume parties, do you think the STACHE will have a comeback? :wink: yes or no answer
[/quote]

Wow! You must think IB is going to be a popular mainstream movie or something. ; ) This movie will be lucky to be as popular as Kill Bill. And you’re talking about a moustache being worn by one the main characters having an impact and being brought back into style… damn, an actor maybe, but I can’t see this happening.

what town is that hardware store in? It looks really familiar.

Everytown, Texas :wink:

the sheriff’s stache looks fabulous :wink:

and kilgore, i dont share your pessimism about the movie, sorry. we’ll see in a year or so who more accurately predicted the success of the movie

[quote=“Sebastian”]
Everytown, Texas :wink:

the sheriff’s stache looks fabulous :wink:

and kilgore, i dont share your pessimism about the movie, sorry. we’ll see in a year or so who more accurately predicted the success of the movie
[/quote]

when did I say anything pessimistic about the movie? I’m really looking forward to it. I just don’t think it’ll revive the stache.

I think he meant Kinick KT. :wink: And that hardware store is in a town bout 54 miles SE of SA off of SH 181. If you’ve been there, you know where I’m talking about.

[quote=“Geoi”]
I think he meant Kinick KT. :wink: And that hardware store is in a town bout 54 miles SE of SA off of SH 181. If you’ve been there, you know where I’m talking about.
[/quote]

seems like I saw something like that near Hondo?

do they still have Jim's restaurants in SA? I used to eat there on the way to go hunting when I was a kid. How about that creepy wax museum across the street from the alamo? What about Taco Cabana? Is that still a place to go when you're drunk?

Yeah, he meant me. And you’re on; only time will tell what becomes of this project. Only fair to let it take its course. I predict it to be a step up from DP, whilst having read the script, I can’t even see it as being as entertaining as KB…

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]

seems like I saw something like that near Hondo?

do they still have Jim’s restaurants in SA? I used to eat there on the way to go hunting when I was a kid. How about that creepy wax museum across the street from the alamo? What about Taco Cabana? Is that still a place to go when you’re drunk?
[/quote]

Not Hondo, wrong direction. I’m in the middle of South Texas. But I think I know what you’re talking about.

Yes, there’s like 33 Jim’s in SA now. I used to work at one off of Marbach. I’ll never ever work for them again. They automatically make you claim at least 18% of your sales because they assume you make at least 18% in tips each day. They don’t take into account all the old-ass, small-tipping, POS old fucks that live in SA and eat at Jim’s all the time. Assholes.

Taco Cabana is one of the places to go after a night of hard drinking. They’re open 24/7, sell beer after 2 am, and they’re cheap. I like to go to Denny’s though. Nothin like a chicken fry with eggs. My mates and I stopped at that Taco Cabana in Seguin at like 4 am when we were coming back from the Alamo Drafthouse Cinema in Austin. It was great.

And yes, the creepy wax museum is still there. It didn’t creep me out when I was a kid, but it does now for some reason. The Ripley’s museum is still there too.

Are we off-topic now?

yes, texan.

and yeah i meant kinick.

i dont really get the pessimism though… i mean… it sounds like you want IB to suck… but it’s got a huge budget, stars, an off-beat script, crazy ideas, nazis, hillbillies, baseball bats… come on :wink:

Check the tache action here. :laugh:

right on, Q

OMFG those are the two most greatest QT pictures ever!! I love you Geoi! But not as much as QT IN THOSE PICTURES!!!

I will give a $1000 to anybody who can post the second picture without the getty images thing (matermark, I think it’s called). Maybe.

“this picture is fucking killer!”

$1000 will maybe go to your PayPal account. if you have one. can you do it with the first one too? I’ll maybe give you another grand.

I’ve got some maybe money to spend over here.

[quote=“Crazy Kenneth”]
$1000 will maybe go to your PayPal account. if you have one. can you do it with the first one too? I’ll maybe give you another grand.

I’ve got some maybe money to spend over here.
[/quote]

Haha! You spaz.

[quote=“Geoi”]
Check the tache action here.
[/quote]

Haha, brilliant!

That is so scary.