Rambo (2008)

Mine is “Im coming to get you!” friggin brillant!

the ending dialogue in First Blood was actually first-rate. Sly has written and been a part of some really terriffic and equally bad movies.

over the top!

“MISSION…ACCOMPLISHED!” - First Blood Part II

Yeah Sly sure can write some good stuff.

(Rocky Balboa teaching Tommy Gunn to box)

“You gotta go back n forth, like…like a…windshield wipah…” - Rocky V

rotfl! :slight_smile:

“The Ultimate Male versus…the Ultimate Meatball!”

[Rocky 4]

“I must break you.”

“This is where the law stops…and I start…SUCKER!” - Cobra

it’s gonna be so violent, it will be cut and censored in half the countries its being released (not in the US, because they love blood and don’t like love, so they’ll be fine)

[quote=“Sebastian”]
it’s gonna be so violent, it will be cut and censored in half the countries its being released[/quote]Man, I sincerely hope so! :o :wink:

The third film had some fairly bloody moments, but I don’t remember it being so gory that it was unbearable or anything like that. Definitely going to check it out when it’s released for sure.

I heard this one is about the time Rambo trained to play Donkey Kong to break the world record.

[quote=“Sebastian”]
it’s gonna be so violent, it will be cut and censored in half the countries its being released (not in the US, because they love blood and don’t like love, so they’ll be fine)
[/quote]

hehe yeah it seems that the younger audience really loves the gory stuff so I wouldnt be surprised if we see Rambo rip someones arm off and use it as a weapon.

there’s going to be blood… ;D

RAMBO eviscerates all that watches his 1st Official Trailer!!!

Live for nothin´ or die for somethin´!

No longer available… goddamn, were they fast

That trailer wasnt bad. Id go see this. I saw First Blood Part II in the movies when I was 11, so this will be my second and last theatrical Rambo film in my lifetime.

Damn, I thought the second was the worst, of course most people would say thats the third, but I just love the sheer ludicrousness of it.

I didnt like III too much myself. I love the first 2 though. Not sure how I’ll like the 4th.

I had no idea that rambo is coming out in Jan. 25th ;D I cant friggin wait!

When did they change the title to just “Rambo” (instead of John Rambo, Rambo 4 etc)?

So now we’ve got:

First Blood

Rambo: First Blood Part 2

Rambo III

Rambo

What a beautiful mess ;D