The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Rambo (2008)

John Rambo Trailer

Sure looks interesting…

Did you see that guys head get ripped off? Rambo’s got some anger in him

OMG…that looks badass! I will be there opening night.

Rambo is such a fag, that HGH-taking shithead. "I’m Rambo, I’m over fifty and taking illegal substances, blah, blah, blah! My nuts are small, I’m too much of a fag to visit the soldiers in Iraq! BooHoo Hoo! I won an Academy Award for Rocky, I’m so smart! Moo Moo Moo!

You’re right, Biohazard. You make so much sence.

???

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
You’re right, Biohazard. You make so much sence.

???
[/quote]Fo shizzle my bizzle! I gots to say - what I gotz to sey, ya herdz! (Gangsta’ lean - Raising the roof)

Yeah i think you should just to stick to zombie and wresling thread cause your not making any sense…

Anyway i cant wait for this

It looks good…

Yeah, man! “Killin’s as easy as breathin’” Looks awesome. Damn, I’m gonna watch Rambo I tonight

[quote=“Biohazard”]
Rambo is such a fag, that HGH-taking shithead. "I’m Rambo, I’m over fifty and taking illegal substances, blah, blah, blah! My nuts are small, I’m too much of a fag to visit the soldiers in Iraq! BooHoo Hoo! I won an Academy Award for Rocky, I’m so smart! Moo Moo Moo!
[/quote]

LOL

Whoa, this looks damn excellent. What a relief after the Die Hard 4 news. This is like the first time since early 90’s Hollywood is attempting to produce a good action movie

Rambo blowing shit up = heaven

ahahah the knife to the stomach scene is great. This is gona be the best action film of the year without a doubt and it looks like we got a nice R for this one. fuck live free or die hard.

John McClane should probably just go ahead and bend over.

is this finished filming because i was reading on IMDB that it was still filming.

[quote=“Pandamar”]
John McClane should probably just go ahead and bend over.
[/quote]

Rambo vs. McClane

…no contest.

[quote=“Jjp”]
is this finished filming because i was reading on IMDB that it was still filming.
[/quote]
Yeah i believe it is still filming.

If they say it’s filming, then it’s filming. Doesn’t take much footage to make a trailer.

[quote=“Bleach”]
If they say it’s filming, then it’s filming. Doesn’t take much footage to make a trailer.
[/quote]

yeaa ino but alot of times film trailers are cut after the film is made.

why can’t they come up with some new ideas - Rocky 10, Rambo 8, Starwars 6 with lame ass jar jar binks…I mean, come on - we need a few more QT’s around to keep shit real.

Simple-because the name=money thats why theres about 20 fucking halloween movies cause people remember the name and movie from when they were a kid.