QT on Jay Leno

Whoa…I thought Stella was Seb at first. You guys have identical avatars… ???

Yeah. If you read the Board rules he says that he really doesn’t want you to have the same picture as him. I’d change it if i were you, Seb’s a very dangerous guy and there’s no telling what he’ll do.

he once came to my house and raped me. but i swear i tried to stop him

wait, he raped you too? He told me I was his one and only!!! GODDAMNIT SEB!!! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE! :wink:

[quote]he once came to my house and raped me. but i swear i tried to stop him[/quote]

That’s not what he told me. He said your orgasm of delight was so loud it shook the walls of the house and set off car alarms. :wink:

I know i heard it. (By the way, i believe that all these posts will have mysteriously disappeared by tomorrow)

[quote]I know i heard it. (By the way, i believe that all these posts will have mysteriously disappeared by tomorrow)[/quote]

Just like your anal virginity.

HIOOOOOO :wink:

raging bull, thanks for the conan info. too bad my VCR is broken and i cant stay up late to watch QT’s bit since i have a huge midterm for my 8:30am class. hmm…i guess i’ll have to get someone reliable to tape it.

I dont know who Seb is since i’m new to the board but i’ll change the avatar once i figure out how to change my preferences again. and thanks to everyone whose warned me that hes a rapist. i will expedite the process of changing my avatar now.

I really really want to get the full leno appearance and I’m sure somebody had to have recorded it and uploaded it. It was the funniest thing I’ve ever seen!

Check a few pages back under Tarantino on Leno… I think Charbax posted the whole interview.

damn… I didn’t see the full thing posted :frowning:

Does anyone has screencaptures or any material (video captures?) from last year when Tarantino went Jay Lenno show to promote Kill Bill vol.1 ???

I hear he was pretty wasted that day and Mr.Lenno said thanks to Mr.Jack Daniels :slight_smile:

I heard about that too, you could ask around @ suprnovaforums.com

Same avatar twice in a row. Eerie…

Wasn’t he wasted at the 94 Golden Globes too?

I think he either yells alot, smokes alot, drinks alot, or all of the above…in a lot of his interviews his voice is shattered…

I was flicking the channels on SKy digital when i put it on the jay lenno show n it was the part where quentin came on. It was hilarious. He had this cane with him n he was allways laughing n stuff. even Kevin Bacon who was sat beside him was laughing (with him or at him, i dont know) and he had to present the next clip from kill bill n took him ages to do so. but sorry i aint got n e clips

The best part was when Quentin yelled out “beeoooootch” during the film clip :smiley:

I was thumbing through the channels and saw that on Friday April 9 QT will be on Jay Leno. I don’t know if it’s a rerun of that episode or if he’s on again to promote Kill Bill vol.2. If he was promoting vol.2 that’d be great if he got drunk again.

i got a small clip of it.

he says:

QT:

In the clip vivica fox will say the B word, allright, BIIIATCHHH, allright, Female dog(does that hand thing), and i said on the jay leno show i have actualy heard the word bitch.

Leno:

You can say it.

QT:

You can say bitch, you can say bitch.

Leno:

ok so here is a clip of uma and vivica fox

QT cuts in:

The bitch.

and then in the clip when she says bitch the crowd all scream and go wild.

thats all i remember.

I remember seeing that interview. Right when he got onstage, you could tell something was “off” (and I’m not talking about the pimp cane)