QT on Jay Leno

QT isn’t as cool when he’s drunk :wink:

So am I the only 1 that caught Daryl Hannah on Jimmy Kimmel immediately after Leno?

She had that smokin’ red dress and flaming eyebrows (She said she left 5 minutes into the screening to attend Jimmy’s show) and guess what her transportation was to get there?

THE PUSSY WAGON!

LoL, The crowd erupted when they showed the truck out in the parking lot (The camera was quick to pan right to avoid the word “Pussy” on the back, but they didn’t quite succeed)

The interview was better than QT’s (What wouldnt be?) plus they showed a clip of Elle getting ready to inject the bride. Now, I was already comfortable with Uma’s performance from what I’ve seen. But now after checking out the clip on Leno and the clip from Kimmel, I can now rest with ease how Vivica and Daryl appear in KILL BILL. They both looked and sounded great in those previews (Daryl sounded SO seductive and that look in Vivica’s eyes was just perfect)

The wait will soon be over.

Hey can anyone rip it… I missed it :’(

I too saw the Daryl Hannah interview w/ kimmel… man, she looked out of it. Maybe not as bad as Taras interview but she atleast talked about the film. <br/> I also noticed when kimmel asked her about working w/ Tara...she seemed not to care that much about it...she just rolled her eyes and just said he was like an annoying big brother who knows about every film ever made...whos a good writer and very talented. Was also complaining a bit about being typecasted in kill bill. I thought maybe she would seem atleast a bit excited about working in this project, since her last ones she made were already forgotten the moment it hit shelves. Or maybe she was just trying to look cool and not let all this hype faze her.

But anyway, Atleast the interview w/ her was a bit longer than Tara`s interview w/ Leno. Hopefully Tara will give a better inerview with conan on Oct 7.

I saw Daryl Hannah yesterday on Ellens new talk show. She seems kinda weird, but she did show Ellen DeGeneres a kung fu practice move. She stood with her arms outstretched and she brought her leg up and slapped her hand without moving her lower body an inch. Daryl did it perfectly. She also did a tiny second bit of Tiger and Crane style and she looked awesome. I know the kung fu in the Pai Mei chapter is going to be so fuckin cool. I cant wait to see him training The Bride in animal style kung fu etc. 8)

Wow. Caught the videotape of this at lunch. I’m glad that no one videotapes me when I’m drunk! That was hard to watch. Embarrassing. Does it seem to anyone else that the drunker QT gets the more it sounds like he is trying to do a Sam Jackson impersonation? I bet this starts off some serious gossip column shit about QT having a drinking problem. Oh well, there’s no such thing as bad press, right?

The scene was cool. I had read that scene from the script and felt like it was unbelievably corny, but the actors really pull it off.

I wish I had known about the Darryl Hannah interview.

I thought it was embarrassing too. I wanted him to be like “Ok, just kidding” However, when they mentioned his drunkedness (Is that a word?) it was all ok, cuz at least he had an excuse. He better be sober on Conan.

Guys, goin on Jay Lenos show is Bullshit anyway. Everyone that goes on that show could give a shit about how they look. The guys been working non stop on his new movie for a long time, busting his ass, so fuckin what if he gets sloshed opening night at the premiere party or whatever for HIS own fuckin movie? I say he deserves it, if you dont like it, fuck you. lol.

And no, hes not gonna be drunk on any other shows, dont worry.

Now that wasn’t very nice. I don’t think i deserved a fuck you, even with the lol attached. Ball sack.

How the fuck is Tarantino being “drunk” embarassing? Who gives a fuck, it wasn’t like he was being an asshole or acting like he was the shit. He was relatively normal, just couldn’t talk straight and took a long to to say words. I thought the interview was hillarious and Tarantino is the type of guy hollywood needs…a party guy. All these other stupid movie producers and directors go on shows an yak and yak about how awesome their movie is. Tarantino has done that, but he just was being fun on Leno. I think Tarantino will be invited back, why wouldn’t he? Cause he was DRUNK?

And you wanted to hear MORE information about Kill Bill? There’s like 20 different recent articles with interviews with him explaining just aout everything.

Tarantino just kicks ass…but I don’t dig his shoes.

Ok, well my impression of Tarantino as a cool guy came when I saw him on Charlie Rose when PF came out.  Now that was class.  And then I saw that Leno interview last night and I could barely keep my eyes on the screen.  I ended up being one of those people that went “Oh, man, Quentin!” (quoting from the Charlie Rose interview) who couldn’t believe he did that.  And I don’t know if I’m reading into his behavior [on Leno] too much, but did anyone else get the impression that he was, umm, a little more than just drunk, if you get my drift?

Were just making a big deal out of nothing. If the man was drunk and being silly...guess what? Hes entitle to it…like everybody on here said, hes worked hard on this project for a long time. Hes finally finished and happy to release his long awaited project every tarantino fan has waited for. If he was high on dope…hey thats his buisness. Personally, Im just interested in the mans past present and future films not on his life. <E>::)</E> <br/> <br/> Anyway, Im excited on seeing KillBill, alot on here say its gonna be a killer movie, and others say a flop. As for me, Ill judge for myself when I see it w/ friends on Oct 10. 8)

~Just my 2 cents.

I’m in Denmark, so I don’t get to watch this for a couple of weeks, I think they show Jay Leno here on a danish channel but 2 weeks late.

So someone in here please record the Jay Leno and Conan O’Brian interviews and upload on the internet thanks…

Send me a Private Message if you think you can record the whole thing on your PC, that you know how or can learn how to encode the movies in DivX but you need help and good idea how to put it on the internet so 1000 people can download it… (in other words I can host this, and suggest great way to spread it fast to broadband Kill Bill fans)

So did this video find it’s way to the 'net yet? :slight_smile:

some of it has!

As said in this thread:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://tarantino.webds.de/cgi-bin/taran … 1064975667”>http://tarantino.webds.de/cgi-bin/tarantino/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=kb;action=display;num=1064975667</LINK_TEXT>

You can check it out in Quicktime format here:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.themoviebox.net/trailers/kil … -leno.html”>http://www.themoviebox.net/trailers/kill-bill/clip1-leno.html</LINK_TEXT>

or download the file using this direct link:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.themoviebox.net/trailers/kil … h-clip.mov”>http://www.themoviebox.net/trailers/kill-bill/leno-qt-biaatch-clip.mov</LINK_TEXT>

You won’t hear Bitch on good morning america!

eh, I already saw that part… I was hoping for the whole thing.

Thanks anyway!

that video clip was funny as hell… BIATCH

so if I get this straight. there is no place where you can download the full segment of QT on Leno’s show?

because if there is, please someone post it because this is a new side of QT!! :o

can somebody pleeeeeeeeeeeease tell me me when QT will be on Conan?!?

anyway, i saw him on Leno. That was bad. it wasn’t so much his interview(due to his drunken stupor), it was what he wore! the pimp cane, the shoes but mostly disturbingly, it was the hot pink shirt he wore underneath. i dunno why, but when i saw him come out dressed like that, i knew the interview was gonna be a joke…“no no no no no no, let me set up up…i’m allowed to set it up.”(with frequent hand gestures) and the Golden Girls bit. Leno is such an asshole, he was ridiculing him.

Oh well, i know Conan will give more respect to QT, than asshole Leno.

stella, and the others, for what I saw in that short Quicktime part, Quentin sounded very loud and funny. Donnu how drunk he was or if he actually wasn’t drunk but just having lots of fun being on Jay Leno’s stupid talkshow…

I definately also look forward till somebody who recorded the whole interview thing on VHS copies it to a computer then encodes the thing and puts it on the internet… (do it or you think you have the recorded show on VHS and some computer hardware that could take it from VHS to the internet but you don’t know how to do it, send me a message and I’d like to help)

[quote]can somebody pleeeeeeeeeeeease tell me me when QT will be on Conan?!? [/quote]

Stella, Tarantino will be on Conan Tuesday…Oct.7