The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Planet Terror or Death Proof

Which one do you want to see more?

• Planet Terror
  • Death Proof

0 voters

Which one do you want to see more?

Right now, I want to see Planet Terror more. Only because this is the only thing we have actually seen so far.

But I vote for both.

I’m more of a Tarantino fan than a Rodriguez fan. But Planet Terror looks like it’s gonna be the shit. So both.

I’m of course a QT fan first, but like people have said above, RR’s Planet Terror does look like a fun time. I recently heard that Death Proof is actually the giallo idea he talked about doing back when he was being interviewed about Kill Bill. Being a huge giallo fan I’m really excited about seeing what he does with the genre. Cant wait for the whole thing. Each film will be great in its own way.

Planet Terror will be a laugh but…Death Proof by a country mile.

As a QT fan first and foremost, I would say Death Proof. But we have only seen footage of Planet Terror so far and I gotta say, it looks great.

Definitely Death Proof 8)

Yeah im looking forward to Death Proof more, mainly because im a bigger QT and Road Movie fan :slight_smile:

[quote=“me”]
Yeah im looking forward to Death Proof more, mainly because im a bigger QT and Road Movie fan :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Ultimately, I as well.

I think it’s way too early to make any judgements. I think once we see trailers of both halves, we can at least make judgments about what style we THINK we might like more

i’m looking forward to deathproof more

Only one vote for Planet Terror :o I know this a QT board but I sure though it would get more than one, oh well.

The real question is: How many Rodriguez films have you liked MORE than QTs.

My answer: ZERO.

Planet Terror will be alot of fun, no doubt, but QTs will have stuff thats just cooler simply because its a QT movie.

Right now, it´s hard to say which will be the best, but I like QT´s movies MUCH more than RR´s, so I would say Deathproof.

[quote=“PopeyePete”]
The real question is: How many Rodriguez films have you liked MORE than QTs.

My answer: ZERO.

Planet Terror will be alot of fun, no doubt, but QTs will have stuff thats just cooler simply because its a QT movie.
[/quote]
Yeah I cant wait to see what he will reference in the movie :slight_smile:

[quote=“me”]
Yeah I cant wait to see what he will reference in the movie :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Ahhh, man! You just got me all giddy again!!!

Right now, I am still undecided. Planet Terror seems to look the best so far, but QT ALWAYS saves the best for last.

Well about a week ago I was kind in the middle of which one I wanted to see more but after I watched the trailer(about a million times)I’ve decided Death Proof of course.I love the scene,“Its my scar isnt it?” fuck it I have to go watch it again ;D

Death Proof 8)

Im more of a QT fan by a long shot but Planet Terror is looking hot hot hot. So it gets my vote right now. The cast is banging as well.

This view may change when I get to see more of Death Proof

After seeing the fx special of grindhouse I want to seeDeath Proof way more than Planet Terror