Parodies (QT's Star Wars, Simpsons, etc..)

[quote]what parodies on QT movies have you seen?

• QT’s Star Wars
  • Gump Fiction (available at tarantino.info)
  • Simpsons episode “22 short stories about springfield”
  • Itchy and Scratchy: “Reservoir Cats”

what more are there?

which ones have you seen? did you like them?[/quote]

Where was the parody in 22 short stories about spring feild

Have you watched it yet? There are plenty of references to Pulp Fiction. The Royale with cheese part, the Butch knocking over Marsellus and the infamous basement scene. Priceless.

I just saw the RESERVOIR CATS on The Simpsons. It was funny how they had Scratchie tied up to the chair with Itchy pouring gasoline on him. And the song playing. Great stuff.

Leslie Nealson in “SPY HARD”

Him and the girl are sitting in a diner and decide to dance, “you never can tell” comes on, they are suddenly costumed like Vincent and Mia and dancing on a stage.

On the very first MAD TV epsiode, they did a skit called “Gump Fiction”. Forrest was Vincent, Bubba was Jules, and Lieutenant Dan was The Gimp.

I’ve seen 2 rap videos that had Taraninto re-creations. The Whorydas “Talkin’ bout bank” was filmed entirely like the Bonnie Situation. The other was Timbaland & Magoo (Forgot the name of the song) but it was based on 'Dusk til Dawn.

And then there’s this site

http://www.pulpphantom.com/

That site always seems to be down though

Here’s a Simpsons pic I found on the internet. I think it’s just a fanboy pic, but I still think it’s kinda cool and funny. :slight_smile::

I like Scarface’s. Thats the shit right thurr.

Heres one from Mad Mag

PULP DOG

on SNL they have this skit called “quentin tarantino’s welcome back, kotter” its pretty funny. it parodies rd and has the torture scene with the music playing

in “Spice Girls - the movie”, there is a clip where the girls is part of a team called “Spice Force Five.” I wouldn’t call it a parodie, more like a flirt with P.F.

[quote]in “Spice Girls - the movie”, there is a clip where the girls is part of a team called “Spice Force Five.” I wouldn’t call it a parodie, more like a flirt with P.F.[/quote]

Oh my, Pulp Fiction was referenced in Spice world?! What an honor!!! ;D

[quote]

Oh my, Pulp Fiction was referenced in Spice world?! What an honor!!!  ;D[/quote]

yeah.or, maybe it's just me finding quentin-references everywhere.
but it is two guys talking to Spice Girls manager about a film they would like to do, and one of the suggestions is "Spice Force Five." they had specialites like explosives, kung-fu, camouflage and two more.(haha.I can't believe I know this.)so it was not that much like fox force five.but still!

I think it is a great honor. ;)

haha i saw that movie awhile back. man good times.

Here are some strips. This one’s a little big (417kb) so open a separate browser for it. Here are the rest:

^^^^^^HA HA thats awesome! :smiley: I love foxtrot also, thats one of my favorite comics

once on snl when sam l jackson hostedthey did a thing bout casting and then on snl there was directors and chicks they banged

Anybody see the part in Jay and Silent Bob where they enter Miramax studios and one of the studio doors open and four guys in black and white suits and black shades (one of them is covered with blood) and one guy in a track suit walk out…

[quote]Anybody see the part in Jay and Silent Bob where they enter Miramax studios and one of the studio doors open and four guys in black and white suits and black shades (one of them is covered with blood) and one guy in a track suit walk out…[/quote]

YES! And in a deleted scene you see a bunch of guys dressed in suits walking like at the beginning of Reservoir Dogs! Seriously they walk past Jay and he looks over and nods his head.

i can’t receall the title, but it stars John Cusask and Minnie Driver. John is a hitman. And one scene is in a convenient store and there’s cardboard cutouts of Pulp Fiction characters in the background.

They also referenced Pulp in that new Tracy Morgan Show. They talked about the adrenaline scene and passing out/heartattack or something

[quote]

YES! And in a deleted scene you see a bunch of guys dressed in suits walking like at the beginning of Reservoir Dogs! Seriously they walk past Jay and he looks over and nods his head.[/quote]

Holy shit. :smiley:

it was awsome yesterday i was watching cartoon networks adult swim ( where they have family guy futurama space ghost …) and they had brak form space ghost and meatwad from athf and they acted out the jules and bret scene from pulp with a paper toilit thing and an apple they said exactly what was said