Official grindhouse film review topic

Not a review as such, but some short thoughts by someone who was at the screening.

<LINK_TEXT text=“Iesb.net … &Itemid=99”>Iesb.net</LINK_TEXT>

I’m a happy man again! :smiley: :smiley:

Fuck yes I’m happy again too!!!

The guy describes it as “a gift from the movie gods”. I can’t think of a bigger compliment than that. :slight_smile:

I sort of resent the fact people complain about these movies at all. I mean, WTF do they want? Nothing is ever good enough anymore. I wish I could just tell them all to STFU.

I’m not gonna read ANY of the reviews! All the reviewers can go to hell! (except for the great Seb of course :wink:)

Seb is god.

Lets not start sucking each other’s dicks just yet.

knob off.

SEB HURRY THE FUCK BACK YOU CAN REVIEW

wow im even more excited now than ever before, my thought were fairly varied by the first 2 reviews but the 3rd one made me smile from ear to ear once again! SO PUMPED TO SEE THIS!!

ok just had to by highspeed internet here. damn hotels here, everthing here is just around, water, fruit, pringles, but the internet costs 10 bucks… crap… anyways…

just got back from the screening. and i wont be able to finish my review tonight because i am tired and i wanna go back to the hotel bar again to see if i can run into vanessa ferlito again.

the movie fucking rocks. the audience was packed (they had random preview audience mixed with us critics and press people). lots of laughs, applause and whatnot.

i dont want to spill anything just yet, but the trailers are over the top awesome. planet terror kicks some great ass and is disgusting as hell, and death proof is some crazy ass shit right there…

and there really were missing reels goddamnit… not gonna say what’s missing though

awesome cant wait to read the full review!

I wanna kick seb in the balls! Im so fuckin’ jealous! Im going out side and kick my cat in the balls god damn it!

Hahaha…weird

12 days. Everyday is getting closer!

HOLY SHIT! This is too much. Seb must be geeking out big time. :smiley:

[quote=“The Seb”]

the movie fucking rocks.
[/quote]

Ok, that’s all I needed to hear from the Sebster. Now I know I’m gonna love it! :smiley:

Where is Seb anyways? Texas?

Who knows? Wherever he is he’s one lucky bastard… ;D

Damn, wheres that review?!!! :o

I am so freaking thrilled!! I can’t wait…