[news] Grind House buzzer

[quote]Josh Brolin, Tom Savini, Dean Fernando, Danny Trejo and Alicia Rachel Marek[/quote]

Apart from the master of gore and Danny “I’m in every Rodriguez movie” Trejo, not really a ground-shattering cast is it?

I personally can’t get excited about any of the cast. But this must be a big casting project with the trailers.

At the moment, it looks as if I can wait for the DVD. I was very much looking forward to Inglorious Bastards, not another collaboration with Robert Rodriguez, who in my opinion is very limited in his abilities to knock up a good script. I am aware of the friendship that exists between them, but Quentin’s future in cinema is more promising than Robert’s.

[quote=“Cujo King”]
At the moment, it looks as if I can wait for the DVD.
[/quote]

I’d rather say that at the moment, we actually don’t know shit about this project AT ALL. I think its too early to even consider how this movie is going to be.

[quote=“Cujo King”]
I personally can’t get excited about any of the cast. But this must be a big casting project with the trailers.

At the moment, it looks as if I can wait for the DVD. I was very much looking forward to Inglorious Bastards, not another collaboration with Robert Rodriguez, who in my opinion is very limited in his abilities to knock up a good script. I am aware of the friendship that exists between them, but Quentin’s future in cinema is more promising than Robert’s.
[/quote]

yeah I Agree about Quentin’s future. I love Robert but his movies are uselly just big action movie, where QT’s movies are the best movies out there. But i still cant wait to see Grind House.

I don’t give a fuck about the cast. I would see this movie even if the casted Paris Hilton to play the killer car.

I hope they don’t cast Joaquin Phoenix.

[quote=“Scarface”]
I hope they don’t cast Joaquin Phoenix.
[/quote]
Hahahah I dont like people making fun of me :wink:

But I have to agree to Scarface :smiley:

[quote=“Lode”]
But I have to agree to Scarface :smiley:
[/quote]
Haha, I don’t know if Joaquin would be such a good choice for a Tarantino-movie, but if he was in it I would of course still see it.

Fuck actors :wink: I would even watch a QT movie if there were Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, Gina Wild and fuckin’ Dolly Buster in it. :smiley: :smiley:

[quote=“Lode”]
Fuck actors :wink: I would even watch a QT movie if there were Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, Gina Wild and fuckin’ Dolly Buster in it. :smiley: :smiley:
[/quote]
That is exactly my point. Even if someone told me that the movie is crap and the actors are crap, I’d still see it.

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
I don’t give a fuck about the cast. I would see this movie even if the casted Paris Hilton to play the killer car.
[/quote]

I think it would be great if someone could cast her against type as maybe someone who eats. :o

apparently michael biehn and rose mcgowan have been cast!

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.moviehole.net/news/20060323_ … gowan.html”>http://www.moviehole.net/news/20060323_michael_biehn_and_rose_mcgowan.html</LINK_TEXT>

Michael Biehn would be awesome. "That car is out there! It can’t be argued with, it can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!."

Yay for Michael Biehn. :smiley:

Michael Biehn is in that’s good new, but not rose McGowan! god i hate her, she’ cant act!

Who the fuck is Rose McGowan?

She´s the actress who used to date Marilyn Manson.

Ooh, that says it all I guess.

she was in the crappy tv show Charmed :-X

According to a message board about Grind House, they will both be in Robert Rodriguez’ section and not Quentin Tarantino’s.