New trailer!

looks like QT for me

Theres no foot fun for the QT, but there is from another dude…

[quote=“me”]
Im hoping for an NC-17 as well, that means it will be more Fucked Up! ;D
[/quote]

Even though the MPAA has gone on record to encourage more NC-17 releases, I doubt they’ll start here. But I’m sure there’s gonna be some extra juicy footage on the unrated DVD.

Is the new GH trailer playing durring Ghost Rider?

of cours that’s QT in the picture, he’s playing the bartender

i think i can see eli roth sitting at the table with jungle julia in that bar. it’s great to have the trailer in HD so you can go picture by picture and make out all these details…

there’s also a bar called “bar b q” ;_) and there will be ads for Chango beer

btw to download the trailer to your harddisk in HD

<LINK_TEXT text=“2021 Christmas Movies on Disney+-the Whole Family Will Enjoy! | Gear CRI Tech … railer.php”>http://www.gearcritech.com/index.php/2007/02/16/full-length-hd-grindhouse-trailer.php</LINK_TEXT>

and those links, right click save (target) as… there you go. please note that some computers, if a little older, like mine, cant handle the 1080 version

Glad I bought a new hi def montor! Makes the trailer that much better! Thanks Seb!

Im sure my following question might seem stupid, but why does Bruce Willis appears in the trailer and isnt mentioned as part of the cast in this link http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809264218/cast ?

It does seem like they would mention him but maybe his part is so small they do not want to bill him as a co-star. In the clip it looks like his part has some significance but perhaps he just gets a cool death scene. Short answer, no one knows!

Could be that Bruce is such a big fucking star he requested to go uncredited.

I notice on IMDB Sybil Danning is in one of the trailers! Man did I have a hard on for her in the 80’s!

I dont know why he is on the poster and kurt russell isnt… wtf!

[quote=“me”]
I dont know why he is on the poster and kurt russell isnt… wtf!
[/quote]

That is weird indeed!

On a side note and totally off track, IMDB has updated its layout. I like it. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0462322/

Directed by Eli Roth? shouldnt Quentin be listed before Eli Roth? other than that it looks good.

[quote=“me”]
Directed by Eli Roth? shouldnt Quentin be listed before Eli Roth? other than that it looks good.

[/quote]

Eli Roth (fake trailer segment “Thanksgiving”)

You would think so, yes

Whats this Thanksgiving about. This is the first Ive heard of it.

[quote=“me”]

[/quote]

They list the directors in alphabetical order, even though it doesn’t make any fucking sense to have Roth’s name on the main page and not Quentin’s.

IMDB is informative but gay sometimes.

[quote=“Navajas”]
Im sure my following question might seem stupid, but why does Bruce Willis appears in the trailer and isnt mentioned as part of the cast in this link http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809264218/cast ?
[/quote]

yahoo doesn’t mean anything. only trust tarantino.info (and maybe imdb.com) ;-))

grust grindhousemovie.net on casting :wink:

In grindhouse we grust!! :slight_smile:

Theres a feeling which I cant describe but I like to call a movie orgasm… I havent been getting these for a long time… The Grindhouse trailer in HD definately gave me one!!! lol… :wink: Btw the fake trailers I know of are Tarantino’s Cowgirls in Sweden, Rodriguez’s They Call Him Machete, Eli Roth’s Thanksgiving and Rob Zombie’s Werewolf Women of the SS… What is Edgar Wrights trailer called? Are there any other trailers than the ones I mentioned? Plus I’m kind of pissed off cause there’s no Blaxploitation trailer… Another question is there’s a Naziploitation trailer, a Sexploitation trailer and a Horror trailer, what could “They Call Him Machete” be described as?

[quote=“Navajas”]
Theres a feeling which I cant describe but I like to call a movie orgasm… I havent been getting these for a long time… [/quote]

Dude, I’ve been having these since last year preparing for 2007’s movie line up. I know exactly what you mean.

I know its off topic but Duke what other movies than Grindhouse are you anxious to watch this year? Mine are 300, Takashi Miike’s Sushi Western starring our man Quentin and Takeshi Kitano’s Banzai!