New trailer!

ghostrider…for fucks sake

Hmm…interesting

Damn. I saw the trailer but with no sound, and they don’t provide earphones for this public PC, gotta wait till tomorrow evening to watch this in all its glory.

[quote=“The Seb”]
why is everyone complaining about the running time? it’s supposed to be short, entertaining, exploitation fun. ever seen a long exploitation film? film stock was expensive, people got bored quickly, and on top of that: you’ll get to see two movies for the price of one. stop bitching

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
[/quote]

You’re right. That’s the whole point of Grind House. Now that I’ve looked at the trailer a couple more times I’m really excited about it again. Especially since we still haven’t seen any footage of the other fake trailers. I’m over the 2 1/2 hour thing.

It just doesnt get any better. I love it completely. Those guys Rule.

This trailer is amazing, fortunately I wasn’t in front of my computer yesterday night, waiting with all those countdown ending and starting again, ahah. Nobody plays with my nerves. And I had a 12 hours night. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m kinda embarassed too with all that stuff around the running time. Cause if the two movies are only one hour long, plus 15 minutes of fake trailers, hum… this ain’t really as if you pay for two length features, and the exploitation movies at the time were also longer than one hour, maybe sometimes only one hour and a quarter, or one hour and a half, but still longer.

Anyway… Cool trailer 8)

I spotted Eli Roth (Dov) sitting with Jungle Julia (Sydney Tamiia Poitier) in the trailer. And the frame after that: QT himself as Warren the bartender. 8)

Its its 2 1/2 hours. Then that means RRs is 60 minutes and QTs will be 90 minutes. I thought theyd both be 90 min.

finally saw the trailer. it’s great. love the beginning and the cheesy ‘THEN!’ right after Planet Terror’.

the shot of Stuntman Mike’s car zooming through the leaves reminds me of The Evil Dead for some weird reason!

three words for the whole thing…

KURT FUCKING RUSSELL!!!

yeah kurt fucking rocks! he totally nails his line, the tone in his voice, is so psycho

I bet the DVD is gonna kick major ASS!!

[quote=“SeanZombie”]
[/quote]

Seconded!

Looks awesome indeed! Its great to see more DP. The shorter time frame doesnt bother me at all. It doesnt mean the movies will be any less kick ass. So whats the beef? You know its going to be balls to the wall without the filler you see in other crappy movies. Sounds like a cock rocking blast to me!

[quote=“SeanZombie”]
[/quote]

Wow, the DVD? The movie isn’t even out and we’re looking forward to the DVD?..

I bet the MOVIE is gonna kick major ASS!!

I just saw the Trailer on TV! and I heard “This film is not yet rated…” anyway Im dying for April to get here!

not yet rated, haha, are they debating about nc-17 or R? hahaha i hope it’s nc-17, keep those fuckin kids out hahahahaha

Im hoping for an NC-17 as well, that means it will be more Fucked Up! ;D

If its NC-17 I doubt my dumbass town will play it. Then I will be sad and forced to buy a hand cannon.

BLEEEEEEEEPING SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

Recognize this guy in the center of the photo? :wink:

[quote=“PopeyePete”]
Recognize this guy in the center of the photo? :wink:

[/quote]

Thats Harvey Weinstein’s ugly mug. J/K I think we all know who that is. Will we be treated to a foot worship scene in DP, anyone?