Movies you'd like to see Tarantino make

A spaghetti western style beating is a group beating where they pass the victim around in a circle taking turns hitting him/her. See: For A Few Dollars More for an example.

Also it happens to The Bride in Kill Bill. Thats what happens after the DiVAS shoot everyone but her. QT shows a little bit of it in the O-Ren chapter.

Also in Reservoir Dogs, when Mr. White and Mr. Pink are beating on Marvin Nash. ;D

An example of a true spaghetti western style beating:

For A Few: For A Few Dollars More - Full Length Beating Scene - YouTube

Why such hatred fro Milla :ā€™(

Spaghetti-western style beatings are pretty awesome though, I wish Stuntman Mike were still alive though.

:ā€™(Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy QT, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

How about this: a kickass ninja movie. I wanna see them back on the big screen, Quentin could do it right.

KICKASS NINJASā€¦a Quentin Tarantino Film

Quentin Tarantino on Kickass Ninjas:

"I had this idea alriiight, while me and Eli Roth were in Iceland. We were at this club and this song came on okayyy, it was thing Japanese techno song called ā€œKickass Ninjasā€. When i heard it, I had this vision of Britney Spears in a Ninja outfit crawling up a wall. This films gonna be the bomb alriiight? Robert is going to play banjo and flute for the score and Sonny Chiba is gonna play the main ninja master. But he actually plays two parts: The old ninja master who raised Britneys character, and a drunken old man who loves sake. Britneys gonna have a kickass sequence where she kills a bunch of rival ninjas while ā€œOops I did It againā€ plays on the soundtrack. This isnt gonna be a little project alriiight. Im also thinking about doing an animated spin off film!"

On Inglorious Bastards:

ā€œPen is still on paper. I might not do it next, but I really should do it next. Iā€™m still thinking about how the whole deck of cards is going to fall. I really need to climb that next big mountain. But I also have a Sexploitation film I might do before it. And a Death Proof prequel could be in the works. How Stuntman Mike became who he is alriiight? Ya know, I only have about 10 years left to make my movies! But stay tuned! hehehehehehā€

;D

Female ninajs ainā€™t a bad idea. Britney Spears should only play characters that get mutilated in the first 5 seconds though.

I didnā€™t go through the entire thread, so itā€™s probably been said, but Iā€™d like to see QT do Natural Born Killers and show Oliver Stone how to make the fucking movie.

[quote=ā€œGeoiā€]
I didnā€™t go through the entire thread, so itā€™s probably been said, but Iā€™d like to see QT do Natural Born Killers and show Oliver Stone how to make the fucking movie.
[/quote]

He wonā€™t ever do thatā€¦ itā€™s got more than two words in the title ;D

Well he used the term ā€œNatural Born Killerā€ in Kill Bill. Thats as close as youre gonna get! :slight_smile:

[quote=ā€œPutneySwopeā€]
Well he used the term ā€œNatural Born Killerā€ in Kill Bill. Thats as close as youre gonna get! :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Yeah, sigh, I know. Damned shame. Could have been SUCH a great movie.

[quote=ā€œGeoiā€]
[/quote]

I agree. In fact, I was thinking the same thing last night. The original script is absolutely amazing and a lot different than the way oliver stone did. Plus, the character of Mickey is a bad ass. Iā€™d love for Quintin to do this, eventhough it is extremely unlikely.

Iā€™d like QT to make a musical comedy once, Iā€™m sure itā€™d be great !

[quote=ā€œKILL BILL vol.3ā€]
I agree. In fact, I was thinking the same thing last night. The original script is absolutely amazing and a lot different than the way oliver stone did. Plus, the character of Mickey is a bad ass. Iā€™d love for Quintin to do this, eventhough it is extremely unlikely.
[/quote]

YES! If things had been different, and it was QT that made the film, it would have been a million times better. AND, it would have outsold Stone ten-fold.

[quote=ā€œcyber-liliā€]
Iā€™d like QT to make a musical comedy once, Iā€™m sure itā€™d be great !
[/quote]

I can see it now. Quentin Tarantinoā€™s Michigan J. Frog:

"Hello my honey, hello my baby, hello my ragtime gaaaalā€¦"

Starring Uma Thurman as Gams McGee, Samuel L. Jackson as Jamaican Joe and John Travolta as Luigiā€¦with the voice of Quentin Tarantino as Michigan J. Frog.

"Romp, Stomp, Tromp The Michigan raaaaaaagā€¦YEAH!!"

The 6th Film From Quentin Tarantino

Yah

Iā€™d like to see him do something based on something i wroteā€¦ then everyone would have to worship meā€¦ i mean really get down and lick bootā€¦ it wont happenā€¦ a man can dream thoughā€¦ A man can dreamā€¦

Tell me guys, Iā€™m dying to know. What kind of movies would you love to see QT do in the future? A movie or several movies even that he can be inspired or borrow from to create his next and final masterpiece after Helter Skelter is released in 2019??

QT mentioned he would consider making Star Trek movie. I would love to see his take on that series

I posted this somewhere else on this forum but anyways Iā€™d love to see a Vietnam flick made called Going Home In A Bodybag.

1 Like