Movies That Let You Down

I hate when this happens.

The most recent for me, I guess would be TMNT. I was so hyped for this movie before it came out, and I found myself sitting in the theatre on my cell phone out of boredom. What a disappointment.

toxic avenger 3 i was highly mad with that film part one was great part 2 was ok then part 3 blew i should have seen it coming.

That usually happens with anything part 3.

yea aliens 3 mad max beyond thunder dome sucked and many more.

X men 3 i was pumped cos Ratner was directing but i was very let down…

[quote=“Jjp”]
mad max beyond thunder dome
[/quote]

First one that came to mind!

Ghost World. It seemed great on paper but sucked in the long run.

X-Men 3. The Number 23.

cabin fever, retro puppet master.

I feel the same way about TMNT, what a piece of uninspired crap.

LOL, Retro Puppetmaster, PM Part 7? Part 6, Curse of PM was bad already, so why would you expect retro to be good? PM 1-3 are really good tough.

Waterworld - they spent a fuckload of money on that piece of shit

im praying that transformers is awesome, but then i remember that bay is directing… the trailers are good though

the fucking coolest part is that when I was a little kid I had all of the Transformers - and now here I am, nearly twenty years later and my kid is going to be wanting them - of course they are a lot cooler today than they used to be. My favorite one was that Luger Pistol, Megatron. I had two of him. Transformers were really cool. Allow me to let you in on some information: the movie is going to lick Ify’s balls.

lol i still have all my transformers toys in the back of our shed lol

[quote=“Crazy_Hattori”]
I feel the same way about TMNT, what a piece of uninspired crap.

LOL, Retro Puppetmaster, PM Part 7? Part 6, Curse of PM was bad already, so why would you expect retro to be good? PM 1-3 are really good tough.
[/quote]

i am a huge puppet master fan and i enjoyed puppet master 6 mainly because it was one of the first R rated horror films i seen when it first came out straight to video so i was expecting so much more of puppet master 7

[quote=“mr blonde_22”]
im praying that transformers is awesome, but then i remember that bay is directing… the trailers are good though
[/quote]

I used to play with Transformers when I was 4 years old. Shila Lebouf is awesome, but Michael Bay is a gay-ass motherfucker and basing the whole film on a bunch of action figures is incredibly ridiculous. I’ll only see this if one of my friends makes me.

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
the fucking coolest part is that when I was a little kid I had all of the Transformers - and now here I am, nearly twenty years later and my kid is going to be wanting them - of course they are a lot cooler today than they used to be. My favorite one was that Luger Pistol, Megatron. I had two of him. Transformers were really cool. Allow me to let you in on some information: the movie is going to lick Ify’s balls.
[/quote]

You sure do like talking about others licking my balls. I heart yoo.

Movies that let me down:

The Untouchables

Carlito’s Way

Spider-Man 3

Blood Simple

The Matrix sequels

Terminator 3

Donnie Brasco

i agree The Untouchables let me down too.

[quote=“mr blonde_22”]
[/quote]

When I saw the trailer for Transformers during the Hostel part 2 show, it took my breath away. That’s the first time in quite awhile that I got chills from watching a trailer. It looks freakin’ amazing!! -I know where I’ll be 7-4-7 ;D