Most Embarrassing Moments in a Movie Theatre

I’ll leave my most embarrassing moment for a later post, because its a doozy, but I’ll start with a couple that aren’t mine…

Back in the 1980s, my friend’s father went to the theatre to see what he thought would be a Chuck Norris-like martial arts flick because of the title…  “The Secret of N.I.M.H.”   Boy was he pissed off… !  :wink:

Also my dad went to see the Cambodian genocide movie “The Killing Fields”, but walked into the wrong theatre.  Since both movies took place in the jungle he didn’t notice for a long while he was actually watching “Baby- Secret of the Lost Legend”.

Share your embarrassing moments in the movie theatre.  I’m sure the many movie geeks here will appreciate it and get a chuckle or to from it.

I promise to share my most embarrassing moment after you share a few of yours…  it’s worth it!!  :wink:

-Jeff

I have never been embarrassed at a movie theatre. I am a fearless, skillfull (almost graceful) fuckin’ master at the cine. Bow before me.

this topic is great. You get an award for most innovative topic idea, I hope a lot of people respond to this…

I don’t have any moments, myself, but at the midnight showing of Matrix Reloaded, one of my friends yelled out “OW!” as Trinity fell into the car during the dream sequence at the begining of the movie thinking that the ear blasting sound of the scene was going to keep up, but, unfortunately for him, the sound went silent (transition to Neo waking up) and his voice just resounded off the walls of a theater full of people, and everyone turned to glare at him as well as me.

Just before Reloaded started, the same guy started talking to one of the waitresses (gotta love the Mugs and Movies) because he claimed to know her, only to find out, much to his surprise, that he had never met her in his life. After some of his crude jokes, she sent another waitress to deal with us, and spent the rest of the movie on the other side of the theater eyeing us like rapist/perverts.

I have never gone to another movie with that particular friend or group of friends since.

This is a TRUE story, it didn’t happen to me, or anybody that I knew, but it was embarrassing nonetheless. I was at my local theatre watching Panic Room, and some girl must have been giving her boy friend head or something because after the movie was over, and everybody was fileing out, I noticed this girl, and she had sperm, all over her cheek, and on the front of her blouse! Her BF was signaling to people to not say anything he was cracking up, and waving his arms and stuff, either this was cum, or something just like it.

YEah, it was cum. And I was that guy. Pretty great gag huh? We broke up later that night when her mom saw it and started hitting me. :wink:

This is not really an embarrassing moment, but at the time it was fuckin’ hilarious. A bunch of us went to see American Pie and it was a sold out show, and a few people who worked at the theatre were filing people in, and the room was already packed, and the noise died down for a second when a man gets in front of the crowd and is telling us to move to the center for people coming in, and I swear that it was almost dead silent and my friend yells out in a very sarcastic manner to the guy, “I love my job.” Everyone in the room started laughing at this geeky guy and he was so embarrassed, that he turned beet red. Plus all my friends and I were drunk and high, and we couldn’t stop laughing.

This wasn’t embarrassing either, but it was funny as fuck. Me and two of my friends were in the theatre watching Charles Angles 2 (Don’t ask me why, i’m very sorry) anyway, we hated the movie and we were basically just making fun of it the whole time. At one point were it was really quiet, my friend stood up on his chair and screamed “LESBIAN” at the top of his lungs. Then he started running up and down the aisles yelling lesbian. Everyone was laughing and/or staring at me and my other friend, so we walked out. It was pretty fucking funny, because about twenty people realized how horrible the movie was, and that my friend yelling was the only funny part, so they walked out also.

Someone screamed “FUCKING FAGGOT!!” at the top of his lungs at the beginning part of Old School. It was fucking annoying, so I screamed “SHUT THE FUCK UP!!” on the top of my lungs back.

Hehe, I told him!! ;D

I went with my girlfriend to go see that David Spade movie

Joe Dirt. She kept saying she wanted to sit close to the screen but I wanted to sit in the back with her. I was standding in front of these old couple, the next thing I know the old guy kits me and says “Get the fuck outta my way”! But when he me and it startled the shit outta me and I accidently stepped on his wifes foot.

LoL

Back when I was kid I went to Toy Story when it came out with some friends. One my our group got a case of the runs and had to spend almost the whole movie in the rest room. After the show I found out and felt so sorry for the guy. But I still give him a hard time about that.

I once took this spiderman mask with me to a movie. I sat in the front with my friend and put on the mask. I turned around and about half of the people there saw me. They all laughed their ass off and i turned around fealing like a fuckin’ ass. I will never forget that day.

It’s not exactly embarrasing as it is dumb, i went to the theatre with one of my friends who decides to bring a cap gun and in the middle of the movie (the ring) he gets up and tells every one to hit the ground or he’ll blow there brains out. They stopped the film and were not aloud to return to that theater ever again. (the freind was my 18 yr old bros freind by the way, not some one 13 like me) :’(

[quote] It’s not exactly embarrasing as it is dumb, i went to the theatre with one of my friends who decides to bring a cap gun and in the middle of the movie (the ring) he gets up and tells every one to hit the ground or he’ll blow there brains out. They stopped the film and were not aloud to return to that theater ever again. (the freind was my 18 yr old bros freind by the way, not some one 13 like me) :’([/quote]

what a jack ass

[quote]

what a jack ass[/quote]

agreed my mom was so pissed until i explained.

[quote] It’s not exactly embarrasing as it is dumb, i went to the theatre with one of my friends who decides to bring a cap gun and in the middle of the movie (the ring) he gets up and tells every one to hit the ground or he’ll blow there brains out. They stopped the film and were not aloud to return to that theater ever again. (the freind was my 18 yr old bros freind by the way, not some one 13 like me) :’([/quote]
That is a pretty dumb thing to do, but none the less, pretty fuckin’ funny too.

That Spiderman thing sounds funny as shit too, why did you bring it, and what movie did you see?

I forgot i had it in my pocket. It was just a mask not a full on costume. I think i went to see something that ended up being shitty. It was early 2002.

hahaha so many funny moments at the theater…

I went to Nerd of the Rings: The Two Towers with one of my ex-girlfriends (now a friend with benefits…hehea ya know!?) and she’s like the whachu call…talkative type, she’ll talk for hours and hours about shit that i couldnt give one rats ass about. Anyway were watching the movie, sitting next to a couple, not an old couple, but u know, maybe in their early 50’s, and meanwhile the ex is talking about fuckn stupid things, u know, school this, boys that, friends this, etc etc, and the couples looking over at us, kinda giving her looks. Now me, I’m afraid to tell her to shut up, for a few reasons…one she’s super fuckn hot and I like having benefits with her, two, she’d…hurt me if I told her to shut up. So anyway she catches the couple giving her looks and she says…so the whole theater can hear her…“What the fuck are you looking at me for bitch?!”…and I was like “Okay, okay, heeeey, great movie huh!..hahe”…that was embarassing.

Also a bunch of us got pretty juiced before seeing Jackass and one of my buddies was so tanked that he’d be literally SCREAMING his lungs out every thirty seconds. Somehting funny would happen and he’d be like “AAAAAAAAAHAHHAAHHHAHAHAAHAHHA THATS FUCKN…HJAAAAAHHAA THATS FUCKN HILARIOUS!!!” like I mean really loud. Now this wasn’t so bad cuz everyone in that fuckn theater was pretty juicd and being loud…but he really stood out. Then after the movie was over we got so caught up in the Jackass stunts we started hopping over the seats, falling down, slipping on shit, stumbling down the stairs…haha that was funny. One of my buddies even ran into a Pepsi Machine on purpose and fell hard on ass. hahaha…

And this happens to me all the time…during the previews if theres a movie I dont think looks good I’ll always say “Gay” or “Stupid” or whatever…but everytime I say that the music or the sound is so loud no one can even hear me…so one time I said “That’s fuckn gay!” really loud…and as soon as I said that the music went super silent and everyone heard me and started laughing like crazy. Probably laughing with me but it was still fuckn embarassing. ÂÂ

Also one time, I dont remember what movie it was, I think it was Matrix Reloaded, I was dragged to see that ( I fuckn hate everything to do with the Matrix), I was so bored I started throwing pieces of gum around the crowd hoping to hit someone faaar away from me…but one little piece of gum stuck to my finger and it just fell off and hit some dude sitting right in front of me…he didnt notice it at all…but the whole time I was scared for my life.

AND MANY times before I turned 18 we’d always sneak into R Rated Movies…Anyway we actually got into Snatch…and there was a lot of us…I think maybe 15 of us, all under age, taking up like the whole row of seats. FUckn manager comes in and I.D’s aaall of us…she gets to me…and I go “Uh yeah my I.D’s actually in my car, yer not gonna make me go get are you?” and she WASNT! She simply goes “When were u born?” and I dont know WHY THE FUCK I said what I said, I guess I was so fuckn pissed off that we got caught, I say “1971”…and she goes “Nice try.” and fuckn boots me out too. That sucked. We did see the movie in the end though…its just we werent all sitting beside each other, we hadta split up and sit scattered all over the place cuz the theater was packed by the time we got back in.

[quote]hahaha so many funny moments at the theater…

IAND MANY times before I turned 18 we’d always sneak into R Rated Movies…Anyway we actually got into Snatch…and there was a lot of us…I think maybe 15 of us, all under age, taking up like the whole row of seats. FUckn manager comes in and I.D’s aaall of us…she gets to me…and I go “Uh yeah my I.D’s actually in my car, yer not gonna make me go get are you?” and she WASNT! She simply goes “When were u born?” and I dont know WHY THE FUCK I said what I said, I guess I was so fuckn pissed off that we got caught, I say “1971”…and she goes “Nice try.” and fuckn boots me out too. That sucked. We did see the movie in the end though…its just we werent all sitting beside each other, we hadta split up and sit scattered all over the place cuz the theater was packed by the time we got back in. [/quote]

now they check for I.D at the door.

[quote]

now they check for I.D at the door.[/quote]
That’s why he said he snuck in.