Most Embarrassing Moments in a Movie Theatre

[quote]
That’s why he said he snuck in.[/quote]

no like they gaurd the fuckin' door the whole movie

[quote]

no like they gaurd the fuckin’ door the whole movie[/quote]
That’s why he said he snuck in.

A few mates and i went to see Jackass the movie while pretty drunk and we laughed our heads off along with everyone else. Then came the scene with the snow cone. Something about it just made the alcohol in my stomach say “fuck it, lets get outta here”, and well, you can say lucky i had brought munchies at the supermarket (food at cinemas are fuckin rip off), kept the plastic bag and that now was a good time to put it in use. I started barfing into the bag silently while everyone were laughin like hyenas ( it drowned out the noise) and thought i had gotten away with it. After the movie, we’re walking out and theres vomit stain on the inside trousers of my leg. >:(

[quote]
That’s why he said he snuck in.[/quote]

u cant the door is about as big as the guy its impossibe

Yeah you’re right…there were guys I.Ding people…but we went right pass him…the line of people waiting to get into the movie was ridiculous…people were just passing the I.Der…I guess the guy was just I.Ding random people, whoever crossed his path…so we just slipt right by him like everyone else was doin. On one hand we were lucky…by the time we got into the theater the previews were starting and everything was dark so it was easy…but there wasnt enuff seats for all of us to sit together so we split up…which isnt a big deal to me cuz all I wanted to do was see the movie.

i see maybe the theater i go to is just a hell alot more strict and checks ure id no matter what

Doing lines in the back of the theater then coming out with a little white ring around my nose. i have no fucking clue. All those strange looks all started to make sense when i looked in a mirror. gacked out and loving life. and the blow job during the movie is always funny.

[quote]

u cant the door is about as big as the guy its impossibe[/quote]

Nothing’s impossible. Ok, everyone who has ways to sneak into a movie theatre post them. A really easy obvious one is to get a seventeen year old (Or 18 in canada) to buy a ticket and go in. Then, have him open the emergency exit and let you guys in. Another way is to distract the guard. Have a friend piss on the wall or something (Do this at theatres you don’t go to often) or maybe have him just run around near the door screaming so the guard walks the four feet away that you need to sneak in. Bribery sometimes works, too.

There are some pretty fucking linient people around when i try to get into an 18’s (Or R Rated) movie. I ask for the ticket, they say I.D and this always works:

Say sure, get out your wallet, look in it, curse under your breath, and say “Shit, im sorry i dont have it on me” and they let you in. That’s it.

[quote]There are some pretty fucking linient people around when i try to get into an 18’s (Or R Rated) movie. I ask for the ticket, they say I.D and this always works:

Say sure, get out your wallet, look in it, curse under your breath, and say “Shit, im sorry i dont have it on me” and they let you in. That’s it.  [/quote]

im not 18 lookin

[quote]

im not 18 lookin[/quote]

Like i said, these guys just don’t give a fuck. All they want to do is make money, so they sell tickets. I’d BARELY pass for 18, and im 16 and a half.

we’ll see… any way my friends dad just BOUGHT a theater so we can just go watch it there, (my friend is kinda rich)

Awww, poor kiddies can’t see an R movie without mommy :slight_smile:

no, we cant, not even with mommy!

woulden’t it suck if you still coulden’t get in to the theater that you’r friend’s dad bought because you’r not 18.

I passed out once while waiting in the hallway outside a movie theater. I was on drugs. Cops came. Probably the worst experience of my life.

This was about 2 years ago. Me and my friends went to go see Fast and the furious (I know I know) anyways we were bored out of your fucking minds one of my friends had to take a shit. From all the tacos he ate, So. He took a nice big dump right there on the chair around some people then we all ran up to the top. Everyone stood up and left I think the user saw all of this so the usher came in and yelled WHO SHIT IN HERE!!!. I swear to god we were rolling down the stairs laughing our asses off.

You guys are fucking losers.

[quote]This was about 2 years ago. Me and my friends went to go see Fast and the furious (I know I know) anyways we were bored out of your fucking minds one of my friends had to take a shit. From all the tacos he ate, So. He took a nice big dump right there on the chair around some people then we all ran up to the top. Everyone stood up and left I think the user saw all of this so the usher came in and yelled WHO SHIT IN HERE!!!. I swear to god we were rolling down the stairs laughing our asses off.[/quote]

That’s the best story i have ever heard. Wow, that’s fucking great. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[quote]You guys are fucking losers. [/quote]
Yeah my friend got caught halfway out with shit all over his pants. hahaha that was great.