Mark Wahlberg

[quote=“Crazy Kenneth”]
beer guzzling white men - Eastern Beauty’s favorite. :wink:
[/quote]
Yeah baby :wink:

Hum, too much muscles for me, not that sexy…

what do you guys think about Marky playing Max Payne? Good idea? Bad idea?

I think his face fits pretty much the virtual character, and I guess he’ll be very good, I don’t complain at all cause we could have some unknown or bad actor like for Hitman. The thing to worry about is more the adaptation…

Back when Mark Wahlberg was marky mark

This is how we used to make the party start

We used to…mix hen with bacardi dark

and when it… kicks in you can hardly talk

and by the… sixth gin you gon probly crawl

and you’ll be… sick then and you’ll probly barf

and my pre-…diction is that you gon probably fall

either somewhere in the lobby or the hallway wall

and every-… things spinnin your beginning to

think women are swimmin in

pink linen again in the sink

then in a couple of minutes that bottle of guinness is finished

you are now allowed to officially slap bitches

you have the right to remain violent and start wildin

start a fight with the same guy that was smart eye’n ya

get in the car and start it and start drivin

over the island and cause a 42 car pile up

Earth calling, pilot to co-pilot, looking for life on this

planet sir, no sign of it

All i could see is a bunch of smoke flyin and

I’m so high that I might die if i go by it.

Let me out of this place I’m outta place,

I’m in in outter space, I’ve just

vanished without a trace.

I’m going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow,

I’ll be back in an hour or so.

:o

[quote=“Eastern Beauty”]
Yeah baby :wink:

[/quote]

OH… Mah… GAWD!!!

:blush:

Wow.

gotta admit i think mark is a great actor. Loved him in basket ball diaries (up ther for a nominee for my fav. movie). Boogie Nights was amazing his acting was great. Great in the departed too. Also love feel the vibration.

I can’t dispute any of that Jjp. I don’t think I’ve ever anything that I didn’t like him in.

[quote=“Geoi”]
OH… Mah… GAWD!!!

:blush:

Wow.
[/quote]
Haha ;D

That was exactly what I thought when I first saw this pic ;D

[quote=“Eastern Beauty”]
Haha ;D

That was exactly what I thought when I first saw this pic ;D
[/quote]

Everything on that man really IS hard as a rock. Haha. Wow.

That picture is absolutely filthy, it’s disgusting.

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
I think his face fits pretty much the virtual character, and I guess he’ll be very good, I don’t complain at all cause we could have some unknown or bad actor like for Hitman. The thing to worry about is more the adaptation…
[/quote]
Timothy Olyphant is actually a really good actor in my opinion, chech out the girl next door, he’s plays a legend character in that lol

Wahlbergs acting in boogie nights was amazing he nailed nearly everything in that role easily one of the best performances of the nineties

This clip is great best part of the movie watch wahlbergs performance from 5:26 and see how good he can act without talking - YouTube

Max Payne trailer!

I like his acting, heard him rapping, that is proper LOL quality.

I don’t know what to think about this movie… I loved the video game so much and no games adaptations has been a good one for now… I really don’t know even if I love Marky Mark, I’m still suspicious.

it’s time i played the fall of max payne, i never got to finish the second one. loved the first max payne. great storytelling, great “voice acting”…

my favorite villians were the “finito brothers”

Yeah, the storytelling in the Max Payne games were awesome. I normally don’t give a flying fuck about story when it comes to games, but Max Payne does it so brilliantly. Love the noir style and voiceover.

i think i played this game a few times from start to finish, it’s just very gripping. you could get a realy good player to play this and record it, and sell that as a movie, and it would be better than most crap outa hollywood…

[quote=“Sebastian”]
i think i played this game a few times from start to finish, it’s just very gripping. you could get a realy good player to play this and record it, and sell that as a movie, and it would be better than most crap outa hollywood…
[/quote]

It makes Sin City look like Sharkboy and Lava Girl ;D