Mark Wahlberg

[quote=“Crazy_Hattori”]
nope. from the looks of YOUR avatar i don’t think you’re the one to turn to for this. :wink:

kthxbai
[/quote]

Use this one, Crazy Hattori -

[quote=“Scarface”]

[/quote]
LMAO :smiley:

[quote=“Scarface”]

[/quote]

best yet - but I have decided, thank you.

I already used that one.

[quote=“Kenneth_Brannigan”]
best yet - but I have decided, thank you.
[/quote]

How come you changed your name?

[quote=“Ify”]
How come you changed your name?
[/quote]

I like the new one better, and you? :slight_smile:

I like the new one better, and you? :slight_smile:
[/quote]

As in why did I change my name or what do I think of your new name?

If it’s the latter, I don’t like the new one at all. If you were attempting to start afresh in this forum (and therefore differentiate your previous musings to the ones you will present hereafter, it worked). However, I liked the old one just because I knew what you represented. People changing usernames all the time confuses me.

[quote=“Ify”]
As in why did I change my name or what do I think of your new name?

If it’s the latter, I don’t like the new one at all. If you were attempting to start afresh in this forum (and therefore differentiate your previous musings to the ones you will present hereafter, it worked). However, I liked the old one just because I knew what you represented. People changing usernames all the time confuses me.
[/quote]

I didn’t know you changed your name, I only know you as Ify.

Um, I stand by everything I have ever said in this forum (as long as I meant it serious), i didn’t feel the need for a fresh start, just for a better name.

"I liked the old one just because I knew what you represented."

And what would that be? :-*

I might go for Crazy_Kenneth though…I am kinda crazy…

Crazy Kenneth - Catchy, ain’t it?

I didn’t know you changed your name, I only know you as Ify.

Um, I stand by everything I have ever said in this forum (as long as I meant it serious), i didn’t feel the need for a fresh start, just for a better name.

"I liked the old one just because I knew what you represented."

And what would that be? :-*

I might go for Crazy_Kenneth though…I am kinda crazy…

Crazy Kenneth - Catchy, ain’t it?
[/quote]

I changed my name a few times, but only for a short while each. That’s why I was wondering why you were askign me that, but you weren’t, so it’s ok.

Well you represent a whole host of things to me. It’s nothing good or bad, just saying that I could put a “face” to your previous user. I knew what you were about. With a new user, things get complicated a bit.

Crazy Kenneth - better, I like it.

You know, there’s official “I’ve changed my name” topic for these discusions :slight_smile:

Back to Mark:

I’ve watched “Fear” today (it’s like my 50 time). Man, he does look crazy in it! :o

Funny pic :

I love all this series for Calvin Klein with Kate Moss (I love Kate Moss)

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Funny pic :

I love all this series for Calvin Klein with Kate Moss (I love Kate Moss)
[/quote]
Lol

Not my favorite pic of him, this is so embarrasing :stuck_out_tongue:

Very much so, ahah. I had a very good pic of him from the same series but can’t find it on my computer again, so weird, my Kate Moss folder is too huge. But I found this one on the internet, ahah, I thought it was funny.

Aw hell! Mark is one of my favorite actors. I Heart Huckabees anyone? Boogie Nights for fucks sake! The Big Hit. The Basketball Diaries god damn it! Producing Entourage now to round things out. Baddass!

Of course I Heart Huckabees, crazy movie !

Did anyone mention The Yards too ?

One of my faves with Mark is the remake of The Italian job, that is a really fun heist flick!

Hmm, I didn’t like The Italian Job… but I haven’t seen the whole movie… or have I? I don’t remember. ???

I liked the Italian Job. I think my favourite Mark Wahlberg movie is Fear though. He was so sexy/creepy in that.

Mark is so awesome! Just look at that :smiley:

beer guzzling white men - Eastern Beauty’s favorite. :wink: