Mark Wahlberg

[quote=“Crazy_Hattori”]
so was he ever in the FBI, NSA or something? because i doubt that’s what high ranked officials talk like.

whatever, Marky Mark should only get minor roles imo, no leading roles.
[/quote]
My theory on Crazy_Hattori is that he’s like mushroom, feed him shit and keep him in the dark.

Sound cool, isn’t it? 8)

well sorry for not buying “Marky Mark Workout Vol.12” on video and jacking off to it.

[quote=“Crazy_Hattori”]
well sorry for not buying “Marky Mark Workout Vol.12” on video and jacking off to it.

[/quote]
Yeah, you see? Everybody loves Mark :smiley:

Crazy_Hattori, your horrible, horrible avatar doesn’t bode well for my ever present disliking towards a lot of the stuff you say. Sorry dude. I can respect when someone doesn’t have the same opinions as me about a film (my housemate dislikes Kill Bill a lot, imagine all the arguments ;D), but at least he can tell me proper reasons for not liking it (he’s more of the type to want a film to have a deep message, to teach him something, to make him think, but then again he also watches shit like Transformers and Rambo ;D).

You on the other hand, have these weird reasons that don’t hold any credibility. Your dominant reasoning is that you just didn’t like it, that you weren’t entertained. That’s why you might say something like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Part 2 is better than The Godfather. But WHY? And even when you do say why, it often revolves around your false perceptions or is very heavily grounded in what YOU ALONE find entertaining (which is fair enough). So it’s very hard to argue with you. It’s difficult to make you understand why we prefer The Godfather or Goodfellas to that tripe. Then you and one or two others (you know who you are) say that the rest of us just go with what other people say, and like what we are told to like, which in most people here’s cases, and most definitely in my case is just not true AT ALL. There are reasons why we like such films as The Godfather, Goodfellas and The Departed. I think this has less to do with those individual films and more to do with your personal dislike of the gangster genre.

[quote=“Ify”]
Crazy_Hattori, your horrible, horrible avatar doesn’t bode well for my ever present disliking towards a lot of the stuff you say. Sorry dude. I can respect when someone doesn’t have the same opinions as me about a film (my housemate dislikes Kill Bill a lot, imagine all the arguments ;D), but at least he can tell me proper reasons for not liking it (he’s more of the type to want a film to have a deep message, to teach him something, to make him think, but then again he also watches shit like Transformers and Rambo ;D).

You on the other hand, have these weird reasons that don’t hold any credibility. Your dominant reasoning is that you just didn’t like it, that you weren’t entertained. That’s why you might say something like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Part 2 is better than The Godfather. But WHY? And even when you do say why, it often revolves around your false perceptions or is very heavily grounded in what YOU ALONE find entertaining (which is fair enough). So it’s very hard to argue with you. It’s difficult to make you understand why we prefer The Godfather or Goodfellas to that tripe. Then you and one or two others (you know who you are) say that the rest of us just go with what other people say, and like what we are told to like, which in most people here’s cases, and most definitely in my case is just not true AT ALL. There are reasons why we like such films as The Godfather, Goodfellas and The Departed. I think this has less to do with those individual films and more to do with your personal dislike of the gangster genre.
[/quote]

1. what does my avatar have to do with anything?
  2. “I was not entertained” or “It didn’t do anthing for me” are 2 absolutely valid reasons for disliking a movie, wouldn’t you agree? What “false perceptions” are you talking about?
  3. @ being a sheep “go with the flow” guy: I know you didn’t mean me personally, but I don’t think you or any of the others say they like a movie because most others do or something like that. I don’ think there are any sheep on QTA forums, and if there are I couldn’t make them out so far.

and finally, why I like Turtles 2 better than Goodfellas: I had helluva lotta fun with the first, and zero fun with the latter. It’s really that simple. What more reasons do you need?

Why is it hard to argue with me, I am making perfect sense as far as I can tell.

oh, and I CAN understand how someone can like The Godfather, the Departed and Goodfellas. They are 3 quality movies, I would even say that they are “good” by common movie standards. BUT I don’t like them, that’s all there’s to it.

Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they all stink.

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they all stink.
[/quote]

But some stink more than others :smiley:

[quote=“Crazy_Hattori”]

1. what does my avatar have to do with anything?
  2. “I was not entertained” or “It didn’t do anthing for me” are 2 absolutely valid reasons for disliking a movie, wouldn’t you agree? What “false perceptions” are you talking about?
  3. @ being a sheep “go with the flow” guy: I know you didn’t mean me personally, but I don’t think you or any of the others say they like a movie because most others do or something like that. I don’ think there are any sheep on QTA forums, and if there are I couldn’t make them out so far.

and finally, why I like Turtles 2 better than Goodfellas: I had helluva lotta fun with the first, and zero fun with the latter. It’s really that simple. What more reasons do you need?

Why is it hard to argue with me, I am making perfect sense as far as I can tell.

oh, and I CAN understand how someone can like The Godfather, the Departed and Goodfellas. They are 3 quality movies, I would even say that they are “good” by common movie standards. BUT I don’t like them, that’s all there’s to it.
    [/quote]

I just really hate your avatar. It contributes to my perception of you (but of course has no bearing on your movie tastes)

Your false perceptions such as what YOU thought should have happened in Goodfellas. Like Scorsese made that wrong decision and because of that, the movie sucks. (the Spider shooting scene).

I don’t like the “chunk” avatar either. I never liked that horrible movie. I’d rather watch Crocodile Dundee on acid.

nah it’s just what I would have preferred seeing.

Like…I would have also preferred Tobey McGuire banging the shit out of Gwen Stacy in Spidey 3, but that doesn’t mean that it would have neccesarily made a better movie.

[quote=“Crazy_Hattori”]
nah it’s just what I would have preferred seeing.

Like…I would have also preferred Tobey McGuire banging the shit out of Gwen Stacy in Spidey 3, but that doesn’t mean that it would have neccesarily made a better movie.
[/quote]
I’d like to have Jenna Jameson tounge my balls…but that ain’t gonna happen.

Crazy_Hattori, I guess when there’s at least 3 persons on the forum who don’t like your avatar you better change it.

Come on, we’re waiting…

haha well actually, I don’t care to much for it myself but I’m too lazy to get a new one, so if somebody has the nerve and find me a new one that I like, I’ll gladly switch.

Here are the rules:

No photos of yourself

No nudity

No idiot celebritys

No musicians

no political symbols, flags, etc.

How about this one?

Or this one?

the first one is better, but nah.

Hey, asshole, I’m trying to help you. You’re better choose one now.

(choose this one)

nope. from the looks of YOUR avatar i don’t think you’re the one to turn to for this. :wink:

kthxbai

LETS MAKE HIM DO THE TRUFFLE SHUFFLE!!

[quote=“Crazy_Hattori”]
haha well actually, I don’t care to much for it myself but I’m too lazy to get a new one, so if somebody has the nerve and find me a new one that I like, I’ll gladly switch.

Here are the rules:

No photos of yourself

No nudity

No idiot celebritys

No musicians

no political symbols, flags, etc.
[/quote]
aren’t all celebrities idiots?

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
aren’t all celebrities idiots?
[/quote]

yeah, the phrase “idiot celebrities” sticks together like “bad rapist” or “stupid teen”.

My fave pic of Mark :slight_smile: