Male Thurman?

Hes def always had strong female characters (from Alabama to Mia to Jackie to The Bride to Zoe and Kim). Hes really great at writing for both genders I think.

yea and in a deleted scene from reservoir dogs there is a strong female cop.

[quote=“Jjp”]
yea and in a deleted scene from reservoir dogs there is a strong female cop.
[/quote]
I don’t remember that. Gotta check it out!

[quote=“Tristan”]
I don’t remember that. Gotta check it out!
[/quote]

yeah and in a draft of the screenplay he wrote a scene about the love life of Mr White, to show he was happy in mariage! true story!

damn! that’s pretty cool…

I thought the script is supposed to let you think he has has an affair with Alabama Worley for a while…

[quote=“Todd MacD”]
Its funny cos i was expecting this kinda reply. I personally dont think that it would have worked at all. However, the reasons behind it being written for a female role, feminity, female kicking ass over female etc. is that just not all for the entertainment of men? the provocation of a character, wind her up, see how long it is before she flips? what do the women think about this topic? did they enjoy the film as much as the male audience did?
[/quote]To see a strong woman character, who overcomes and wins all that is/was againts her is good for any gender, especially women. It is such a common reality for women to be beaten down. The bride was beaten down, got back up, and got even. That is why I loved it. It also tapped into the nature of a mother to love her baby, Men will never truely know that feeling, or perhaps. It was on screen for both men and women to see that nature of a woman, in story form.