Kill bill vol. 2 test screening

Well, Harry Knowles is just a bad writer. His review is too long and its just boring at the beginning. Who wants to know, that you were there in a fuckin wheelchair? But then his review. The movie sounds so great. I’m looking forward to this and I think it could be better than the first, because of more dialogs and emotions like in the three first Tarantino movies. So, when austinmiller answers my questions I’m fuckin happy and I’ll be the first at the premier of Vol. 2 in the cinema, and the last that gets out of it. :slight_smile:

b) Is there any fine Spaghetti-Western music in it, or a long sequence two persons watching each other like a Leone Western?

Yes there is a Sergio Leone stair down, yes there is good western music.

c) Is Michael Madsen still the coolest guy God sends to earth?

Madsen is a fucking badass. Maybe even more so than in Reservoir Dogs… lets just say he’s the only one that can get the job done right.

d) How was the fight Elle Driver against the Bride?

Awesome, badass, disgusting, hilarious, and intense

*SPOILER (length of fight with bill at the end)

a) How long is the end fight Bill against the Bride?

about 2 seconds…

That sucks! >:(

not really. i didnt want bill to die by the end of the movie at all.

EXTREME SPOILER

So does that mean the Bride’s gonna kill Bill while sitting on her ass, like it was shown in a pic months ago?

im deleting my answer here, you guys will just have to find out

I read yes before I read the EXTREME SPOILER part. :smiley:

Shit I wasn’t fast enough to read what austin wrote. But thanks Bullet, you made up for it. :slight_smile:

Uh oh My bad

Reading that I wish the Michael Jai scene was left in…

I’m really anticipating how QT is gonna pull off everything. I thought that picture with the Bride and Bill of some months ago gave the impression of a lame ending, but seeing austin’s reactioni, it seems otherwise.

harry is not a good writer, yeah. i haven’t read his book (yet). but he is a movie enthusiast and for that he is quite unique in his writing. for once he should start writing more compact and readable. he really writes too much bullshit around everything. he can’t describe stuff.

Austinmiller, how long was the movie? I guess it’s not really three hours as reported before?

well, the movie started at 7:30, supposedly… and then i walked out of the theater, turned on my cellphone and it said 9:40… factor in tarantino’s introduction… and the fact that they may have started late… i would say somewhere between 90-120 minutes

i think it was 2 hours…

‘somewhere between 90 and 120 minutes’ is really, really vague. Anyone could have known that.

And… I want to reiterate my thoughts on Harry Knowles and the fact that he still needs help tying his shoe laces. I’m surprised a child is able to post to a website, but, hey, the wonders of modern education and all.

Ug, he’s so irritating.

Lucky Bastard

i envy you friend

would you say kill bill is his best work to date? or just a great film by tarantino?

[quote]
would you say kill bill is his best work to date? or just a great film by tarantino?[/quote]

I can’t believe no one asked that yet. :-/

Austinmiller, cold you describe the opening credits for us? And does the scene where The Bride walks through the desert have the same spaghetti western music as in the japanese teaser? How’s the scenes between Bill and The Bride in the end? Is it a surprisingly moving and emotional climax? Does QT indeed use the “When will I see you again?” song at the end?

Austinmiller, cold you describe the opening credits for us?

It opens with the footage from the trailer of her in the car driving… “i got bloody satisfaction” etc. then a HUMONGOUS “VOL. 2” hits the entire screen and it launches into the movie. the beginning credits are nothing, its all about the end credits which reprise every individual’s role in the film with clips of their performance and all their aliases.

And does the scene where The Bride walks through the desert have the same spaghetti western music as in the japanese teaser?

That scene wasn’t in the movie actually… though a similar one was.

How’s the scenes between Bill and The Bride in the end?

Awesome, good tarantino monologue writing.

Is it a surprisingly moving and emotional climax?

Yes.

Does QT indeed use the “When will I see you again?” song at the end?

Don’t remember, but i don’t think so.

well i dont think its his best movie… nothing will be better than pulp fiction in my opinion.

but… this movie is very very good… i didnt care for “bill’s bodyguard” though so much, but what are you gonna do?