Kill bill trilogy

Sounds good to me! :smiley:

Better than waiting a few more years for another QT film!

[b] In one spectacular fight in the “House of Blue Leaves” nightclub, nearly 100 people are killed, according to one person who worked on the set in China. Much has been made of the notion that Mr. Tarantino wanted the blood to be a particularly vibrant red.[b]

Excellent…

Damn, I think splitting the movie in half is a stupid idea. I really wanted a single long player. Never mind. I’m hoping it won’t be two 90 minute films. Far too short. Oh well, we’ll see.

I find this entire thing so fuckin stupid. Now we get a piece of someting we’ve waited for ages, and then we don’t get it at the same time… .because we have to wait another half year to see the second half.

fucking Weinstein motherfucker!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

But I’ll pay to see it anyway :wink:

[quote]Well it looks like I’m gonna be spending some $$$ on movie tickets. I plan on seeing Kill Bill Pts 1 and 2 several times. Hell, maybe they’ll have a thing where you can buy tickets to both movies at one time. :slight_smile:[/quote]

Unless they're gonna allow people to see Part II for free (i.e., keeping the ticket stub from Part I to varify that you've in fact paid to see the movie), I'll wait unti it gets to the cheap theater (after movies are about two months old, they go to the ghetto theater where admition is a $1.50 a film).  There ain't no fuckin' way in hell I'm gonna spend fifteen dollars just to see a fuckin' movie I should only have to pay half of that price to view.  It's capitalist bullshit.  The rich get richer.  Fuck everyone involved.  Fuck Miramax.  Fuck Weinstein.  And fuck Q.T. (that's right...I said it!).  I'm not sayin' I'll boycott the fuckin' thing, but I' definitely ain't gonna rush out to see it.<br/>

M.W.

[quote]

Unless they’re gonna allow people to see Part II for free (i.e., keeping the ticket stub from Part I to varify that you’ve in fact paid to see the movie), I’ll wait unti it gets to the cheap theater (after movies are about two months old, they go to the ghetto theater where admition is a $1.50 a film).  There ain’t no fuckin’ way in hell I’m gonna spend fifteen dollars just to see a fuckin’ movie I should only have to pay half of that price to view.  It’s capitalist bullshit.  The rich get richer.  Fuck everyone involved.  Fuck Miramax.  Fuck Weinstein.  And fuck Q.T. (that’s right…I said it!).  I’m not sayin’ I’ll boycott the fuckin’ thing, but I’ definitely ain’t gonna rush out to see it.

M.W.[/quote]Keeping the stub woldn’t work. Everyone would just let thier buds borrow it and they’d see a free flick.

I’m mad but it’s something i’ll have to live with. two tickets = 12 bucks, 2 dvds = 40 bucks, Kill Bill on my wallet = 52 bucks when it would just = 26 bucks. Twice the price for what should be just one film. Fuck this dumb idea. This is Miramax’s worst scheme since Scary Movie 2.

[quote]
Keeping the stub woldn’t work. Everyone would just let thier buds borrow it and they’d see a free flick.

I’m mad but it’s something i’ll have to live with. two tickets = 12 bucks, 2 dvds = 40 bucks, Kill Bill on my wallet = 52 bucks when it would just = 26 bucks. Twice the price for what should be just one film. Fuck this dumb idea. This is Miramax’s worst scheme since Scary Movie 2.
[/quote]

Oh stop the bitching you fuckin cheapskates. Your like little kids whining.

If you dont like QT dont spend the money, if you do, shut the hell up and pay some money to the guy. SHEEEEESH!

>:(

I can’t beleive Q.T would do this to his fans, who really wants to see half a film, wait half a year and see the 2nd part?

well i’m sorry mr Tarantino, but that idea is bullshit. But I’m still gonna see it

yeah the entire idea is so fucked up. but we’ll watch it, do we have a choice? no.

crap

QUENTIN! GIVE US AN EPIC!

[quote] QUENTIN! GIVE US AN EPIC![/quote]

It IS an epic! Most epics are split up into several parts anyway.

The 2nd part of Kill Bill will be out a few weeks, maybe a month later at most. QT isnt going to make us wait a fuckin year to see Pt 2!

Just chill out and get ready to see a kickass first half in October!

[quote]

Oh stop the bitching you fuckin cheapskates. Your like little kids whining.

If you dont like QT dont spend the money, if you do, shut the hell up and pay some money to the guy. SHEEEEESH!

[/quote]The money’s not actually going to tarantino.

This movie does really have to perform now. The Matrix could get away with this shit because it had a built in audience. Kill Bill does too but Tarantino fans alone can’t stop this one from taking a bruise on the cheak if it don’t pan out.

[quote]
The money’s not actually going to tarantino.
[/quote]

Bitch with No Name: Why dont you go back under the slimey rock you crawled out from under? Noone wants to listen to you talk about movies performing. Whats next? Your gonna do your “Box Office weekend” fuckin speech?

Fuck off loser.

I don’t like the idea of waiting for a second part, but what can we do? Money rules and everybody have a price! Sucks but is real!

Arre!

Yea it burns me a bit that this is happening but I have no power over it and will just deal with it

[quote]

Bitch with No Name: Why dont you go back under the slimey rock you crawled out from under? Noone wants to listen to you talk about movies performing. Whats next? Your gonna do your “Box Office weekend” fuckin speech?

Fuck off loser. ÂÂ
[/quote]
Funnily enough though, the movie does have to make money for the studio and that fat fucker Harvey Weinstein and the box office weekend is important sadly.  I think the point he is making is that it is economically a very risky idea to make it 2 movies for what is, essentially a niche market.  That being the exploitation grind house genre and there’s no reason to tell people to fuck off for expressing an opinion. ÂÂ

[quote]
Funnily enough though, the movie does have to make money for the studio and that fat fucker Harvey Weinstein and the box office weekend is important sadly.  I think the point he is making is that it is economically a very risky idea to make it 2 movies for what is, essentially a niche market.  That being the exploitation grind house genre and there’s no reason to tell people to fuck off for expressing an opinion. ÂÂ

[/quote]

Do you think I dont know this shit? Gimme a fuckin break.

Anybody who judges a film based solely on its Box Office Revenue is a fuckin idiot. Most of my favorite films werent even box office hits!!!

1: Kill Bill IS NOT A MAINSTREAM FILM!! If you know anything about it, you knew that years ago!! Its not news that its probably going to make less than Pulp Fiction did at the theaters. Maybe thats why theyre releasing 2 movies, so it comes out even in the end.

2: Did anyone ever stop to think that one of the reasons QT and Miramax is splitting up Kill Bill is to get more money to finance his next big project Inglorious Bastards? Yeah, maybe we’re paying a little extra for a fuckin kickass movie to help QT make another kickass movie.

So lets stop with the fuckin complaining.

[quote]

Do you think I dont know this shit? Gimme a fuckin break.

Anybody who judges a film based solely on its Box Office Revenue is a fuckin idiot. Most of my favorite films werent even box office hits!!!

1: Kill Bill IS NOT A MAINSTREAM FILM!! If you know anything about it, you knew that years ago!! Its not news that its probably going to make less than Pulp Fiction did at the theaters. Maybe thats why theyre releasing 2 movies, so it comes out even in the end. ÂÂ

2: Did anyone ever stop to think that one of the reasons QT and Miramax is splitting up Kill Bill is to get more money to finance his next big project Inglorious Bastards? Yeah, maybe we’re paying a little extra for a fuckin kickass movie to help QT make another kickass movie.

So lets stop with the fuckin complaining.
[/quote]

You’re obviously a hardcore fan as you almost always seem to stick up / accept everything that goes down in the QT universe however people are going to complain no matter what as shown in this thread.  This is sad but true.

I believe there is a case for Kill Bill making less money as 2 films because if film 1 is not successful (which is possible because it is not mainstream as you say) then film 2 will be even less so - this is the point.  Therefore, this could have a negative impact on Inglorious Bastards.  And seeing as Kill Bill isn’t mainstream it needs to make as much money as possible so a good starting weekend box office is of importance as with any film in this day and age.

Furthermore, if Inglorious Bastards turned out to be a 2 or 3 film epic wouldn’t you be just a little bit pissed or would you continue to blindly accept everything QT does with a grain of salt?

[quote]

Fuck off loser. ÂÂ

[/quote]
:’(

QT is a movie geek like all of us (trolls excluded), why would he split a movie up into 2 parts unless it was necessary? Hes not gonna burn the fans.

Moriarty at AICN told me earlier that QT is in fact aiming to give us a 4 hour 45 minute Epic. That mean Pt 1 will be 2 hours + and Pt 2 will be 2 hours +. Thats basically 2 new QT movies in one.

If you cant see the coolness in that, then I guess its your problem.

[quote]

You’re obviously a hardcore fan as you almost always seem to stick up / accept everything that goes down in the QT universe however people are going to complain no matter what as shown in this thread.  This is sad but true.

I believe there is a case for Kill Bill making less money as 2 films because if film 1 is not successful (which is possible because it is not mainstream as you say) then film 2 will be even less so - this is the point.  Therefore, this could have a negative impact on Inglorious Bastards.  And seeing as Kill Bill isn’t mainstream it needs to make as much money as possible so a good starting weekend box office is of importance as with any film in this day and age.

Furthermore, if Inglorious Bastards turned out to be a 2 or 3 film epic wouldn’t you be just a little bit pissed or would you continue to blindly accept everything QT does with a grain of salt?[/quote]

Well put.  I've never had a problem with Vic.  He seems like he'd be a pretty likeable guy outside of the cyberworld, but he's got the biggest hard-on for QT outta anyone on this board.  I'm not sayin' it's worthy of ridicule or admiration, I'm just callin' a spade a spade.  If he feels that compassionately about QT, that's all and well, but I don't understand why ANYBODY would want to spend double the bucks on a movie that could very well be cut down to 3 hrs, which is a more than acceptable running time for a movie.  Whatever.  Like I said...I'll wait until it shows at the cheapie theater, but (Vic) don't tell people not to be upset because it doesn't take a genius to see through the bullshit.  It has little more to do with anything than the all-mighty American greenback.  Dolla-dolla bill, fuckers....<br/>

M.W.