Kill Bill still playing near you?

…and are you still going to see it if it is?

Just wondering. We have two independent theaters around here where Kill Bill is playing for a while, for much cheaper than it would be to have seen it when it first came out. If it makes its way to the Patriot Cinema, it’ll be $1.99 per showing. A good deal, I’d say. I plan to keep going to see it until I’ve got it all memorized… ;D

Nope, it’s long gone over here. The week Kill Bill died was the week Matrix Revolutions came out. Or was it Gothika? I don’t remember, one of those weeks.

It’s still playing strong here! Revolutions is gone. Thank god. 8)

In the both nearer theatres it was only to watch a very short time. That´s sucks. Allthough they made no ads for the movie. In their internet sites (next movies) there were no info about KB. I wrote then some e-mails, it tooks some times before the speak about KB >:(

BUT: In my nearest big town, I saw it in german AND in english and there you can- up to now - watch KB 2 times every day. Yeah. Wednesday I will see it again with one friend.

Kill Bill went out of the theatres in Toronto, I think on November 21.

yeah its been gone for like 2 weeks now

[quote]yeah its been gone for like 2 weeks now[/quote]

same here in germany

It isn’t playing where I am anymore. And revolutions is still here.

Yep its still playing at a small cheaper theater a few towns away.

Its still playing in our big theater here in Texas. I finaly got my brother to go see it. He love the shit out of it.

[quote]

same here in germany[/quote]

Hey c´mon. Where do you live??? I´m living “im Ruhrgebiet”.

You can see KB in Dortmund - Cinestar twice every day ;D

You can see KB in Bochum - UCI twice every day. :smiley:

(Die kleineren Kinos bei uns bringen es auch nicht mehr, aber die haben ja auch nur 5 - 7 Räume)

Tut mir echt leid für - Sorry for you. But I hope they give us the DVD when KB 2 comes out…

sadly it died alittle after scary movie 3 came out

fuckin florida is full of idiots

man they took Kill Bill out of the last theatre in Raleigh, NC last week. i wanted to fuckin see it one more time >:(

It’s also still playing here in London after 2 month. It’s not in so many theatres anymore, I think about 6 or 7 cinemas are still showing it. I have to go and see it again this week before it stops. And I’m gonna buy a 32" wide screen telly so I can watch it home cinema style after (my xmas present to myself,lol) ;D

my sisters in london. i bet shes seen it 10 times

That Bitch!

It is gone here in Lubbock. Has been for about 3 weeks now, but there is good news. Matrix rev. is only playing in 2 timeslots now, because it sucked so bad. It will be gone in the next 1-2 weeks. Thank God. I hate just seeing that it is still playing. Once it is gone I will be much happier.

Christmas is coming and my hometown theatre makes his election: "movie you wanna see here - contest!"

In summer. the winner were FDTD ANNNND das fliegende Klassenzimmer (the flying classroom?). You can elect with postcard or e-mail ( ;D)

I bet my ass, that I will see Kill Bill at Christmas in a theatre… Well, propably I will use my time for mails, but I will see Kill Bill, he, he, he…

I just counted, lol! 13 cinemas are still showing Kill Bill in London ;D Great city, guys 8) It is now running in it’s 10th week and is this week ranking at #8 (down from #4 last week)! Yeah, Londoners sure love KB!!

[quote]I just counted, lol! 13 cinemas are still showing Kill Bill in London  ;D Great city, guys  8) It is now running in it’s 10th week and is this week ranking at #8 (down from #4 last week)! Yeah, Londoners sure love KB!![/quote]

Hey, do you think there is a chance that one theatre will show KB in the first January week. I def. will have 4 (!) freeeeeeeee ;Deeee days than.

Yeah! (01.01.04 - 05.01.04 4.00 vacancies)

[quote]

Hey, do you think there is a chance that one theatre will show KB in the first January week. I def. will have 4 (!) freeeeeeeee ;Deeee days than.

Yeah! (01.01.04 - 05.01.04 4.00 vacancies)
[/quote]

To be honest with you, I really don’t know. I would imagine that most cinemas will change their screenings on Boxing Day (26th Dec). But it could be that maybe one theatre still has it. Will be easy to find out when you’re here though. The daily papers list all the cinema screenings every day.