Kill Bill still playing near you?

Fuck! It’s gone now!!! We drove by the theater lastnite and it wasn’t playing anymore. That sucks!!! Fuckn bastards. Oh well, It’ll be in the cheap theater soon. But that still sucks ass.

Its still playing at the theatre I now work at, but on Friday (12th) there will only be one show time, 11:15pm, which means it’ll probably be gone one week from this Thurs (10th).

[quote]

Hey c´mon. Where do you live??? I´m living “im Ruhrgebiet”.

You can see KB in Dortmund - Cinestar twice every day ;D

You can see KB in Bochum - UCI twice every day.  :smiley:

(Die kleineren Kinos bei uns bringen es auch nicht mehr, aber die haben ja auch nur 5 - 7 Räume)

Tut mir echt leid für - Sorry for you. But I hope they give us the DVD when KB 2 comes out…[/quote]

well ok

i should have added that i’m living on the country

south bavaria :]

Here in Hanover (germany) Kill Bill starts its 9th week in cinema. The first showing date was Oct 16th.

There’re two shows a day.

The funny thing is, Matrix Revolutions is almost out of running and Kill Bill rules. Thats some kind of saticfaction…

I get my info mail from the theatre:

They will play KB 1 ;D + Matrix :-[ also the next week!

btw out of topic next Wednesday they screen ROTK 14 times!!Every half of an hour you can see it…

Kill Bill is still playing at the theater in one of the popular malls in san diego. i think it’s still showing at other big theaters as well. my roommate went to go see it the other day and said they had alot of showings.

here in Holland it is still in all of the biggest theaters. I love it. And I think that it will be in the cinemas till the upcoming vacation. ;D

Yes Kill Bill volume 1 is still playing at 3 theatres I know in NYC,

Im waiting for one particular theatre to get KIll Bill 1 becuz they charge 5 dollars the whole day and night, So maybe by Feb they’ll get it by then Volume 2 will be release, I get to watch Both Volumes in 1 day!! hahahahahahaha!!

Yeah, i live in australia and its been out for over 2 months now. It just finished in the big cinima’s and now its out it this cool little independant cinima where they have couches and deck chairs.

Going for veiwing number 10 tonight. Cant wait!

Now it isn´t playing anymore in Dortmund, but in Bochum it is still playing (1 or 2 times a day)

ROTK is playing 14 times a day in german and 6 times in englisch…

This Thurs. (18th) is Kill Bill’s last day at my theatre (at 11:10pm! Only show! I hate school and I hate finals), there is a 2 dollar theatre that should get it soon, but they suck cause they stop the movie mid end credits, and theire prints are always scratched up to shit, and they don’t know how to show movies proporly in scope! the fucking crop out the sides!!!

oh what do you care, lol, youve seen the movie twenty fucking times! sheesh… :o

Here in argentina the movie is showing narionwide. I look just 3 times and look to see more times. But on jan 1st come ROTK and i think that KILL BILL blows away. Chau.

UPDATE: 22 times! I’m still sad that it’s gone. It just wont be the same on DVD. Wow, I really don’t have a life.

P.S. - Youll all wish you’d seen it more times than you did when your watching it at home! (even if you have a jumbo TV/Projector. It just aint the same.

If you live in L.A. Kill Bill is still showing in a small theater near the Del Amo mall.

I went to go see it on Sunday. It’s still beautiful.

PULP DOG

Here is it still showing in the biggest theaters around the country

wtf. Now it´s gone and I have to wait for DVD and Vol. 2…

the next big city here in regensburg still has volume 2 running in smaller theaters for 3euro tickets. awesome actually.

I hope they’ll show the big version (With Jap Vol1) here in Holland next year

They’re gonna in America (or so I read), they should do it in the whole world

At my college, vol. 2 is going to be played at the campus theater. I get to see it for free!