Kill Bill 3 & 4 Details!

[quote=“KILL BILL vol.3”]
no one knows, nothing has been explicitly said. All i now is that, from interviews in like 2005 when Kill Bill was suppose to be released as one movie again in theatres. QT said that this is it in its truest form, the way “KILL BILL” was originally envisioned. But no one knows about added scenes or anything. The changes we know off are that the house of blue leaves fight scene is in color and extended, and sophies other arm is cut off. Both of these can me seen on youtube.
[/quote]

bs. it’s perfectly well known how the whole bloody affair will look like.

take the japanese version, change the ending so the cliffhanger is gone, and then add volume 2. the only question is, whether QT rearranged the chapters a little bit to account for the different dramatic format

[quote=“Ify”]
Well within reason, of course. You want directors to do new things, to explore their horizons. If he is only going to be making films for another 15 years, I’d much rather he tackle his WWII epic than to do something which is already done.
[/quote]

Inglorious Bastards is supposedly going to be 3 films, which will take forever to film, so in the meantime (or while shooting that) I’d like to see him do something so we don’t have to wait just for his war epic which’ll probably never happen like most of his pre-planned movies. But who knows.

If he ever films Yuki’s Revenge, I’ll blow my load all over these forums.

[quote=“visualsynergy”]
Inglorious Bastards is supposedly going to be 3 films, which will take forever to film, so in the meantime (or while shooting that) I’d like to see him do something so we don’t have to wait just for his war epic which’ll probably never happen like most of his pre-planned movies. But who knows.
[/quote]

That is what Death Proof was.

Eleanor Coppola convinced him to climb his Everest again - to make Inglorious Bastards. Because if he doesn’t do it now, he probably won’t ever do it. The time is perfect for him to do it and he knows that. Now that he has done Death Proof, he said that now is Everest climbing time. He has got to do his WWII epic now.

[quote=“visualsynergy”]
If he ever films Yuki’s Revenge, I’ll blow my load all over these forums.
[/quote]

I’d like to see Can She Bake a Cherry Pie.

I still think if he wanted to he could pump out Yuki’s Revenge in the middle of filming IB, kinda like what Wong Kar Wai did with Ashes of Time and Chungking Express. But I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

[quote=“visualsynergy”]
I still think if he wanted to he could pump out Yuki’s Revenge in the middle of filming IB, kinda like what Wong Kar Wai did with Ashes of Time and Chungking Express. But I guess we’ll have to wait and see.
[/quote]

i know yuki’s revenge was part of the original kill bill script, but is it long enough to make into a movie?

[quote=“Sebastian”]
bs. it’s perfectly well known how the whole bloody affair will look like.

take the japanese version, change the ending so the cliffhanger is gone, and then add volume 2. the only question is, whether QT rearranged the chapters a little bit to account for the different dramatic format
[/quote]

all i meant was that no one knows what it’ll be exactly. obviously the cligg hanger is left out and its one and two together, it doesnt take a genius to figure that out. so what i said was not bs at all.

I like closure… so im against it… except for storys that take place within Kill Bill…kinda interested in the two anime Kill Bill films Tarantino mentioned at 2006 Comic Con…

[quote=“visualsynergy”]
[/quote]

that´s exactly what i was thinking, i would like to see him make a „down and dirtyâ€

[quote=“Crazy_Hattori”]
@Ify: who is Elenor Coppola? do you mean Sofia?
[/quote]

Sofia’s mum!

ah,ok.

I do not encourage the idea of a sequel to Kill Bill. I liked the way it ended, and there should be no more afterwards. Plus, this vol. 3 and 4 thing looks like bs anyway. I would, however, like to see the promised anime prequels.

I’m not interested in sequels or prequels :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Bad Max”]
not directed by Quentin? is this gonna be animated?
[/quote]

SAme question, I´ve heard that it was goinna b animated