Kill Bill 3 & 4 Details!

From CRIENGLISH.com and Superherohype.com:

The plots of Kill Bill 3 and 4 have been shaped and there is a chance director Quentin Tarantino will return to China to shoot them, an executive producer of the first two films said on Friday.

Bennett Walsh said at the Shanghai International Film Festival the third film involves the revenge of two killers whose arms and eyes were hacked by Uma Thurman in the first stories.

The fourth instalment of the popular kung fu action films concerns a cycle of reprisals and daughters who avenge their mother’s deaths, Hangzhou-based newspaper City Express quoted Bennett as saying.

When asked which Chinese director he wants to cooperate with, Walsh said he would most like to work with Jiang Wen, director of Xun Qiang, or “Missing Gun”.

“I also want to collaborate with younger directors. I believe there are many outstanding young directors in China who have not been brought into the light,” Walsh said.

Not directed by QT? Damn. But it could still be good. I’d pay anything to get more Kill Bill, this stuff is the best ever.

How trustworthy are these sources anyway?

i dunno if i would want someone else other than QT to direct it though.

“There’s a Kill Bill vol.1 and a Kill Bill vol.2, and that’s it!”

-what a way to shit on Eli Roth’s parade.

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
“There’s a Kill Bill vol.1 and a Kill Bill vol.2, and that’s it!”

-what a way to shit on Eli Roth’s parade.
[/quote]
yeaa lol ahahaha.

i dont like the sound of this.

not directed by Quentin? is this gonna be animated?

If Qt doesnt direct them fuck it but if he does(which I have a feeling he will) than im all for it.

I want an animated or live action feature with

Esteban Vihaio

Bill

Hattori Hanzo

as the main characters. That would be the absoulte Trio infernale. That would rule beyond imagination.

You guys actually believe this shit?

[quote=“GRINDHOUSE”]
The fourth instalment of the popular kung fu action films concerns a cycle of reprisals and daughters who avenge their mother’s deaths, Hangzhou-based newspaper City Express quoted Bennett as saying.
[/quote]
Total spoiler. This sucks.

Oh boy-if it is not writ and directed by Qt I won’t like it. I think there should be a pt 2 with young Bebe and Vernita’s daughter…

is there anymore info on this other than that site?

they cant use QT’s characters, he owns his scripts so this just sounds stupid. This is bullshit anyway, or maybe he’ll direct his right after come drink with me and double v vega and pulp fiction 2 lol. QT will not do these and if anyone else tries to do a spinoff or use his characters, fuck them their an asshole. I feel strongly about this movie, its my 3rd favorite so no one better fuck with it.

Yeah it sounds a bit stupid, but it’s Kill Bill so who cares. Anytime a new Tarantino idea is brought up, people bash it just because they have nothing else to do. You should just be excited that Tarantino’s directing something. Nerds.

[quote=“visualsynergy”]
Yeah it sounds a bit stupid, but it’s Kill Bill so who cares. Anytime a new Tarantino idea is brought up, people bash it just because they have nothing else to do. You should just be excited that Tarantino’s directing something. Nerds.
[/quote]

are you saying that im bashing it? I’m saying that its an insult to the original film becuase it sounds like QT may not direct them. QT is my favorite director so i love all his movies and movie ideas, but the way this sounds, it doesnt seem like a QT movie…i mean the guy talks about working with chinese directors for it, fuck that, its an insult. So if you were referring to me, im not bashing it. Nor was i with double v vega etc, im just saying that they wont happen.

[quote=“Jack Rabbit Slim”]

You guys actually believe this shit?
[/quote]

Excellent point.

To KILL BILL vol.3: I meant in general. No matter what film QT decides to do, it always seems like even his fanbase is skeptical and basically bashes it before it even comes out. I really couldn’t care personally, because as long as Tarantino’s involved it can’t suck. But I can see how you would get upset at the news that he might not direct it. If so, then fuck that idea.

exactly, from the information it appears as though qt is not directing or is not totally connected to this. The walsh guy was talking about chinese directors so thats what got me pissed, as it seemed that they would kinda ripoff the original. However, i like kill bill in 2 volumes and can’t wait for the whole bloody affair, apparently being released Nov.6, but, i wouldnt mind another movie. I mean my username is Kill Bill vol.3, as long as its totally QT like 1 and 2 obviously were.

Hello! I got that info from Superherohype on the right side where it shows other movie rumors so don’t bash me for it if it is just sht! Just thinkin’ I wanted to join this board with some info for you guys! Been reading this forum for a few months now. Never seen this forum before, as I been a huge fan of Tarantinos’! I just didn’t want to come here as a newbie postin’ a “Hello guys” shtty thread, so I wanted to start by postin’ some interesting news!