Keanu Reeves - Overrated hack or tragically underrated actor?

I am kinda indifferent to him. He is just Keanu…like some empty void of nothingness.

Its like he is there but you dont notice anything. I dont like him nor hate him. He is just Keanu.

Ow, wait…I hated him in matrix II and III, but that was more because those movies are FUBAR

I dont think Keanu is a good actor. He always has the same voice. He is boring as hell.

[quote=“Luxie”]
I dont think Keanu is a good actor. He always has the same voice. He is boring as hell.
[/quote]

He is always Keanu! This weird dude with a surferdude accent :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, but come on! He needs to come up with something new! He isn´t playing the same character in every movie. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Luxie”]
Yeah, but come on! He needs to come up with something new! He isn´t playing the same character in every movie. :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

uhm, yes he is! He is Keanu, the surferdude, IN EVERY MOVIE!!

Hahaha, that´s what he seems to think anyways :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

[quote=“Luxie”]
Hahaha, that´s what he seems to think anyways :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:
[/quote]

He actually thinks? WOW! That is a major shock!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahaha! I dunno about that, but that´s the impression i get :wink: ;D

[quote=“Luxie”]
Hahaha! I dunno about that, but that´s the impression i get :wink: ;D
[/quote]

I think you think too highly of him! You must be a fangirl :wink: :-*

Muahahaha! That was the best joke ever! But yeah, i am a fangirl, just not a Keanu fangirl :wink: ;D :-*

[quote=“Luxie”]
Muahahaha! That was the best joke ever! But yeah, i am a fangirl, just not a Keanu fangirl :wink: ;D :-*
[/quote]

I know!! You have great taste and style sweetie!! 8) :-*

Thanx! So do you love ! :wink: :-*

Wait…Keanu Reeves is an actor? I thought all his films were documentaries.

Hes certainly not the best actor ever, but he does a good job usually.

He’s not the greatest actor on the planet but he is better than some. Average actor, not brilliant, not terrible.

Its funny how nobody can really describe what Keanu really is…

He is just there, just being Keanu… :stuck_out_tongue:

Keanu does moody enigmatic, hero (matrix, devils advocate, constatine) and he does crazy, wild ejit (Bill and Ted etc.) thas about as far as i see his “talent” lying.

Keanu expression when playing a moody, enigmatic hero:

Keanu expression when playing a cheerful, adventurous chap:

;D

Overrated hack - with the same fucking character in every movie - almost as bad as Jack Nicholson. Name one movie where Reeves’ character is different. There isn’t one.