Katana Mistake

First of all, I’m sorry if it’s not a katana. I think that’s what it is. Now on to the point. You know the scene. Marsellus is being raped by those damned hillbillies, and in walks Butch with the katana. He slashes the one, but watch. As points the sword at the second, but then it shows Butch’s face and he flips the sword around a second time. I don’t know if everybody already noticed, but try it out if you haven’t, preferably with a pool stick (how I demonstarted it.) It’s not possible how he does it. Well, that’s my two cents.

Yo, are you british!?

No. I can only dream. British are so cool. The Pikey thing is from Snatch. Guy Ritchie is awesome. Tarantino’s better, but Guy Ritchie is awesome. We can like multiple directors.

Right?

im british!! not a pikey but still british

p.s bradd pitt is not british he is just a cunt and should never have been cast in that flick

Of course its possible to flip a sword, it has a fuckin handle doesnt it?! All you have to do is let it go for a second and flip it down and backwards. Thats just what Butch does.

How do you expect to do that with a poolstick? Its like a foot or 2 longer than that katana sword!

Guy Ritchie is a hack. Where do you get this thing that hes awesome? You must not watch many movies made before 1990.

Okay, first off, watch the fuckin scene and try it. The pool stick has nothing to do with this. Just how I tried it out. First, it shows Butch point the katana at Zed, and then the camera changes and shows Butch’s face, where he flips the sword around to point at Zed. Before you start criticizing me, check out the scene. And Guy Ritchie is not a ‘hack’. He makes some great movies. I don’t know how you can like Pulp Fiction and at least show some respect for Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. I like Tarantino worlds better, but Guy Ritchie has his movies.

Tarantino’s even said that he loves Guy Ritchie.

Now toothpicks gonna change his mind cuz tarantino said so. Or maybe he won’t post cuz it was too much for him to handle.

[quote]Now toothpicks gonna change his mind cuz tarantino said so. Or maybe he won’t post cuz it was too much for him to handle.[/quote]
hahaha

True that Badmotherfucker!!! LOL!

And how can u NOT like Lock Stock and Two SMoking Barrels? Thats such a cool movie!!! Man you gotta be FUCKEd in the head not to like it, like Toothpick. Got jizz in yer ears?

Fuck you guys.

Im not changing my mind about SHIT. I dont care if QT liked that film. I’d probably love movies that ripped off my style too. Id be flattered. But I’m not gonna say I like it because he does or you fuckin children do.

Kentucky Fried, if I wanted any shit from you Id take it off your zipper. Ya little punk. lol.

ToothpickVcVega, you are soooo motherfucking retarded. Notice how he put, “LOL” at the end of his post? He thinks he

s fucking funny…he knowns no one else thinks what he said was funny, so has to feed his ego through his own ego. He’s an idiot.

And Guy Ritchie has a totally different style that Tarantino. You know nothign about film.

Fuck Guy Ritchie and Fuck You too Kentucky Fried Chicken.

Your a little loudmouth child who needs a bitchslap.

What are you gonna do about THAT? LOL.

fight! fight! fight! fight!

seriously tho this bickering is pointless

there is such a thing as an opinion and you all have the right to it.

Chill out!

Tarantina Fuckin rules!!!

The sword thing is possible. I think you’re paying to much attention to the camera. ;D

I just wanted to add a response from my hubby, which I agree with,

It doesn’t matter if the sword thing would work in real life or not

and I quote “IT’S A FUCKIN’ MOVIE” end quote. ;D

[quote]ToothpickVcVega, you are soooo motherfucking retarded. Notice how he put, “LOL” at the end of his post? He thinks he

s fucking funny…he knowns no one else thinks what he said was funny, so has to feed his ego through his own ego. He’s an idiot.

And Guy Ritchie has a totally different style that Tarantino. You know nothign about film. [/quote]

Yo Kentucky Fried. Why don’t you just ease up off the homie ToothPick. Everybody has there right to an opinion. Just back the fuck up. 8)

PULP DEVIL

No, now your contradicting yourself. Read what Toothpick was talking about…I think HE needs a right to opinion? Here’s how it works; A guy said he liked Guy Ritchie, Toothpick said Guy Ritchie is a hack, I came in.

ALL OPINIONS.

Then Toothpick has to jump in all retarded 'n shit. He doesn’t realize people can like Quentin Tarantino AND Guy Ritchie…both who make crime films.

Hey dont hate me because I have taste. :wink:

Are you bark all day little doggs or are ya gonna bite?