Katana Mistake

[quote]Are you bark all day little doggs or are ya gonna bite? [/quote]

I think the fight is over. They haven’t posted since October. I can’t tell who won. I would call that a little quarrel. I don’t even think a punch was thrown.

What? a fight?! WHERE?!

Oh shit, I was in it…?  :o

how tha fuck did you notice that???

;Dthanx i’ll hav to watch it ;D

did anyone find it weird that he didn’t kill tha gimp??? thats wut i would have done… and that z is still alive and watching them after takin a point blank shot to the belly?

you would be out mother fuckin cold if not dead!!!

[quote]how tha fuck did you notice that???

;Dthanx i’ll hav to watch it ;D

did anyone find it weird that he didn’t kill tha gimp??? thats wut i would have done… and that z is still alive and watching them after takin  a point blank shot to the belly?

you would be out mother fuckin cold if not dead!!!
[/quote]

1. The Gimp died because he was knocked unconcious, thus he hung himself on the chain by "Accident" (Like a dog with a chain who tries to jump over a fence and ends up killing itself when he doesn't land on his feet on the otherside of the fence, hanging himself)

2. Zed got shot in his nuts. His dick and balls got blown the fuck off. (I think you may have been referring to MAynard, but I'm not sure)

3. Maynard is the one who got shanked with the Katana in the chest or gut and would be laying on the floor bleeding to death.

i thought that zed or wutever his name is got shot in tha gut…then his cracker ass would hav been gone. my mistake :-/ … but the gimp was standin and he must hav fallen three inches at the most… and maynard got shanked across the chest and wouldn’t be dead…

so i thought zed got fucked up tummy status

!!!MY BAD!!!