Just saw Jackie Brown!

man… i just saw jackie on sunday at 3:00 in tha mornin… me an my bro stopped it right afta jackie kissed that foo, dont member names unless their used alot, did i miss anything, plus put ur feed back on the movie

PLUS PAM GREIR IS A FINE ASS WOMAN FOR 44!!!

she kisses Max Cherry at the end, is that what you’re talkin about? And yea, Jackie Brown is really great. it gets better each time you watch it.

YEAH THATS IT!!! MAX CHERRY … did i miss anything after the kiss???

Pam Grier is 55, her character was 44 year I think.

So the question is…would you fuck Pam Grier?

[size=6]ABSOLUTLY…[/size]

[quote]YEAH THATS IT!!! MAX CHERRY … did i miss anything after the kiss???
[/quote]

Like I said that morning, NO!!

You’d fuck a 55 year old woman? You sick motherfucker. She’s old enough to be your FUCKING GRANDMA and YOU’D FUCK her. Thats wrong dude. WRONG.

You didn’t let me finish.

[size=6]…if I were also 55![/size]

LOL

dude…

…why would you wanna fuck a 55 year old woman when you got your bro Chiaki ?

[quote]…why would you wanna fuck a 55 year old woman when you got your bro Chiaki ?[/quote]

Thats some sick shit man.

first off i believe she was 49 when she made the film, so that would make her now… 57 or something around there.

but still Pam Greir is a beautiful woman, who if she was 15 I would deflower in a split second, but alas she is old enough to be my mothers mother but still if i were 57 i would not even have to think about it

mmmm…good one moron. I love how you edited your post above where you say, “Absolutely” to add, “…” to make me look stupid. Yes. First you said you’d fuck Pam Grier. then because you realized you look like a moron saying you wanna fuck a grannie you say, “you didn’t let me finish” as in to hope me not noticing the three little “.” you added above. You said you’d fuck Pam Grier, 55 year old. Thats what you said. You weren’t joking. You said it. You thought, “Oh, Kentucky, he said he’s fuck Madonna, and she’s kinda old. 42 or whatever, so maybe id be cool wit him if I say I’d fuck Pam GRier who is also older” No moron. 55 is too old for my tastes. You’re disgusting.

[quote]mmmm…good one moron. I love how you edited your post above where you say, “Absolutely” to add, “…” to make me look stupid. Yes. First you said you’d fuck Pam Grier. then because you realized you look like a moron saying you wanna fuck a grannie you say, “you didn’t let me finish” as in to hope me not noticing the three little “.” you added above. You said you’d fuck Pam Grier, 55 year old. Thats what you said. You weren’t joking. You said it. You thought, “Oh, Kentucky, he said he’s fuck Madonna, and she’s kinda old. 42 or whatever, so maybe id be cool wit him if I say I’d fuck Pam GRier who is also older” No moron. 55 is too old for my tastes. You’re disgusting.[/quote]

Then why ask the question? To see who would be disgusting enough to answer, you won. Congrats!!

No you won unless…

You delete or edit what you posted.

answer what question? This one, about you wanting to fuck Pam Grier? Or the Madonna one? Cause how the fuck did I win? Since when is this a game?

The Pam Grier question.

[quote]first off i believe she was 49 when she made the film, so that would make her now… 57 or something around there.

but still Pam Greir is a beautiful woman, who if she was 15 I would deflower in a split second, but alas she is old enough to be my mothers mother but still if i were 57 i would not even have to think about it[/quote]

UNless my calculator is broken, whats 2004 subtract 1949?

[quote]then because you realized you look like a moron saying you wanna fuck a grannie you say, “you didn’t let me finish” as in to hope me not noticing the three little “.” you added above.[/quote]

Yes I added the "..." so it would make what I put make sense.

well the movie was made in 1995… and she was like 49 then … so… o and just to add i would hav sex with madonna! and if i were maybe 20 or 25 years older and she stayed that age… Pam Greir