Just saw Grindhouse

:slight_smile: HE IS FOREVER!

[quote=ā€œScarfaceā€]
My friend told me Jesus dies at the end of Passion Of The Christ. I didnā€™t believe him because Jesus is unbeatable.
[/quote]
That movie is so boring if you donā€™t care about religion (like me)

[quote=ā€œScarfaceā€]
My friend told me Jesus dies at the end of Passion Of The Christ. I didnā€™t believe him because Jesus is unbeatable.
[/quote]

Jesus sucks.

Are you high? Jesus rocks. Heā€™s like a philosophical version of The Dude living in Roman times. You donā€™t know what youā€™re talking about chica

Man i need to watch 'The Big Lebowski Againā€™

Itā€™s so great

[quote=ā€œScarfaceā€]
Are you high? Jesus rocks. Heā€™s like a philosophical version of The Dude living in Roman times. You donā€™t know what youā€™re talking about chica
[/quote]

naahā€¦ I guess not, but I think Jesus was a crackwrackā€¦ He sure was sexy, thoughā€¦ But just the average, kinda bohemian typeā€¦ But he sucksā€¦ Big timeā€¦

NO ONE FUCKS WITH THE JESUS MON!

:stuck_out_tongue: Okā€¦ I guess I pulled it a bit too far. We all have our opinions

Jesus didnā€™t suck, he just never existed

Lets stay on topic guys. If you wanna talk religion/Jesus take it to the Religion topic. Just keepin it real. Thanks.

oh sorryā€¦

[quote=ā€œRonjaā€]
Jesus sucks.
[/quote]

You suck.

Oh and Grindhouse pwns :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=ā€œJack Rabbit Slimā€]
You suck.

Oh and Grindhouse pwns :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

Yeahā€¦ I knowā€¦ I kinda suckā€¦ But uhm. Im gonna see death proof morrow, and i never said anything against that, did I?

[quote=ā€œRonjaā€]
Jesus sucks.
[/quote]
You suck.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Uuhm. Rightā€¦

Which Jesus are we talking about anyway?

I love the fact how everyone is seeing different cuts and pieces. I can only say that I love the extended cut of Death Proof and I am sure all of you will! 8)

Spoiler!!

Darth Vader is Anakin and is also Luke Skywalkers father :o

I saw the 110 French version of the movie tonight, not much difference with the 127 Cannes versions, only some short cuts not much to be noticeable or frustrating. How long is the version in Netherlands ?

shit, the Cannes version was actually 127 min? I though that was just a mistake.

And while the European version is supposed to be (and officially is) 1:56, the running time is actually about 1:50. The film started at 19:15 and I walked out from the theatre at 21:06 approx.

Yeah and in some countries like in Luxembourg, itā€™s only 80mins long, could you imagine ??

But yeah in Cannes, no dream, it was really 127mins long. Lucky me :stuck_out_tongue:

i thought i saw the 127 version in denmarkā€¦ but it must have been the 110 min version or something like thatā€¦ which means there still is some scenes i havenā€™t seen :smiley: