Just saw Grindhouse

I’ve seen it 10 times, bitches! Jungle Julia is hot!

8) I had to download it because both movies won’t be released in my country for two and three more months.

But the downloaded version is kinda cool because it’s a cam version and is blurrier than the original movie and you can hear ppl laughing in the background! ;D

But I will watch both movie in the theatre and buy the dvds of course!

Im sooooo much looking forward to grindhouse coming to europe… I CANT wait!

[quote=“Ronja”]
Im sooooo much looking forward to grindhouse coming to europe… I CANT wait!
[/quote]El Wray dies at the end, so does Stuntman Mike and Death Proof is the absolutely best of the two.

[quote=“Biohazard”]
El Wray dies at the end, so does Stuntman Mike and Death Proof is the absolutely best of the two.
[/quote]
Thats a shitty thing to say to someone that has been waiting to see Grindhouse!

Biohazard is funny, let’s all give him a cookie

I’d be pissed if someone spoiled it for me.

[quote=“Biohazard”]
El Wray dies at the end, so does Stuntman Mike and Death Proof is the absolutely best of the two.
[/quote]
What fucking prick are you. Just don’t say shit like that, I’d be so pissed of if I’ve been looking forward to this for so long and someone spoils it for you like that. Idiot.

Mods need to delete that post ASAP!

[quote=“Biohazard”]
[/quote]

Fuck you, Idiot. There you ruined my fucking day, you fucking fucker.

[quote=“me”]
Thats a shitty thing to say to someone that has been waiting to see Grindhouse!
[/quote][quote=“Biohazard”]
[/quote]

SHITHEAD. I HATE YOU FUCKER!!!!

[quote=“Biohazard”]
[/quote]

I have no respect for people like this.

yea that is pretty fucked up.

Biohazard: Milla dies at the end of Extinction. :angel:

it doesent matter who dies i dont think there is one person who can even sit through an entire resident evil movie.

[quote=“Jjp”]
it doesent matter who dies i dont think there is one person who can even sit through an entire resident evil movie.
[/quote]
I want to rent Resident Evil but than I think why waste my time on this shitty ass movie?

[quote=“me”]
Mods need to delete that post ASAP!
[/quote]

Too late.

heres another spoiler to join the fun!

King Kong dies at the end of KING KONG!!! didn’t se THAT comming!!

ok i should go to bed now:p

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
I have no respect for people like this.
[/quote]
Me neither. That son of a bitch.

My friend told me Jesus dies at the end of Passion Of The Christ. I didn’t believe him because Jesus is unbeatable.