Julliette Lewis IN FDTD!

That Lewis girl is an ok actress. I have seen worse and I have seen better although she was pretty good in Cape Fear. But that is a tough movie to ruin.

chill down guys, i mean, yeah she is not that pretty, but who cares, i mean, where would it end if all girls in movies would look hot as hell, i mean imagine that, movie producers wont allow directors to kill those characters off, because you cant kill hot chicks, can you?

just an idea

she looks 100 times in Natural Born Killers

hairy armpits and shit

isn’t it funny how everyone on this forum wouldn’t even be able to get Juliette to suck their dick or even sit on their dicks if they tried?

yet they’re soo quick to turn her down. guys get over yourselves… and that fag who would rather fuck his dog

…seriously mate… you buried yourself and lost your argument well before it started.

as for juliette as an actress - she can act. perhaps you hate her because her personality in the film is DELIBERATELY made to annoy you?

she’s obviously attracted to roles where she has to play the dumb hick chick. and she does a decent job. and she did a fine job in Kalifornia- she did her job and made you feel sorry for her. and she held herself quite well in From Dusk 'Till Dawn

when you guys think you could do a better job… tarantino will give you a call.

and for the record she obviously can sing - she’s just collaborated as a singer in the Prodigy.

I met her a little while ago shes really beautiful in person! I love her band Juliette and The Licks, they are really good. She is all uber feminist now and she doesn’t shave her pits which is kind of cool its very “Kathleen Hanna”. I met her drummer too Patty Schmel who used to drum for my favorite band of all time, Hole. Juliette looks a lot diffrent now she looks a lot better. :slight_smile:

She doesn’t shave her armpits? That’s nasty.

It’s not nasty, it’s retro :wink:

she didnt in NBK

she looks more man than female and more animal than man

[color=Purple]I enjoy her alot actually. I guess I am the only one. And i thought she was fucking AWESOME in Natural Born Killers. shrug and she wasnt supossed to look that good in From Dusk Til Dawn, look at the role she was playing! But again thats just my opinion on her.

You are not the only one. I think shes totaly hot. Have you seen a movie called “Strange Days”?

She does a quic topless scene. I also like the hairy armpit thing.

Okay now Flame on.

how the fuck can you like hairy armpits?

I don’t even want to THINK about that… Oh… and I’m already writing… Anyway, I fourth that.

Hairy armpits are fucking sick. Yuck, I don’t wanna think about it.

[quote=“roulette67”]
I think Juliette is pretty cool and pretty, but shave baby, shave.
[/quote]

Like that she is pretty cool and pretty too.

Are some of you blind? She is one of the most grotesque women I’ve ever seen. Ugly, sweaty and disgusting.

I hope she never [dis]graces another Tarantino movie again

she never did

[quote=“Ify”]

[/quote]

If she ever decides to shave her hair (god forbid), she’d look just like Corey Feldman from Friday the 13th The Final Chapter.

[quote=“Johny_Exhale2”]
she never did
[/quote]

Err From Dusk Till Dawn? Not to mention Natural Born Killers which was a Tarantino script.

Do some homework

[quote=“Fatale”]

Not to mention Natural Born Killers which was a Tarantino script.

[/quote]

No it wasn’t.