Julliette Lewis IN FDTD!

Juliette Lewis she is incredible, extraordinary as a woman and as an actress.

Can’t say less.Each scene with her is powerful. A true star.

I love how she is in From Dusk Till Dawn.

She is a chick who loves guns.

I don’t know what you want.

[quote=“Marilyn”]
Juliette Lewis she is incredible, extraordinary as a woman and as an actress.

Can’t say less.Each scene with her is powerful. A true star.

I love how she is in From Dusk Till Dawn.

She is a chick who loves guns.

I don’t know what you want.
[/quote]

Is what we DON’T want is the issue

Great that you find someone to talk with.

But this is the movies area and in this case the J Lewis topic, so just stay on topic and for the other stuff send pms.

I didnt like Juliette Lewis in FDTD she really pissed me off. But as has been said before it’s kinda difficult to compare her with the likes of Pam Grier, and Uma Thurman.

Quentin was excellent at playing Richie and Clooney was fantastic!

my friend met her yesterday! her band (juliette&the licks) played at a festival here and the closing act was nick cave & the bad seeds and he was watching it and all of a sudden juliette and her husband stand next to him, so he asked how she was and how it was working with oliver stone (he forgot to ask about robert or quentin, dont worry, i yelled at him for it 8)) and she said fine and great, it was really loud though so he just left her alone after that

A long-arse article regarding the hairy-arm pitted dudette:

http://news.scotsman.com/features.cfm?id=2003022005

[quote=“Ify”]
A long-arse article regarding the hairy-arm pitted dudette:

[/quote]

ha, arse, are you newfie?

And really, I don’t find Juliette Lewis that bad. Shes an OK actor.

[quote=“CopperHead”]
ha, arse, are you newfie?
[/quote]

What’s newfie?

‘Arse’ is the way we spell the word here in England, which is the country that created the English language if I’m not mistaken!! Man, don’t you feel like an…

ha, sorry, it was just a joke. I didn’t expect you to get it, theres a place called Newfoundland and they say arse there. So they call the people newfies.

I think Juliette Lewis is great. She can play the ugly chick but then she can look hot other times. Personally I think she has a unique look that makes her stand out from some of the hollywood actresses who can’t act worth a shit but look good doing it. And yeah if you think she is always ugly (which is fine) then do you really think ugly people should never be in movies? That’s the problem with hollywood is leading actresses are usually picture perfect. That’s not how the world is. I loved Juliette’s performance in Natural Born Killers. Who would you have preferred to do it… Jennifer Aniston? Jennifer Lopez? Tara Reid? yeah right…

J Lewis is a great actor and was great in FTDT IMO

[quote=“Matt”]
I think Juliette Lewis is great. She can play the ugly chick but then she can look hot other times. Personally I think she has a unique look that makes her stand out from some of the hollywood actresses who can’t act worth a shit but look good doing it. And yeah if you think she is always ugly (which is fine) then do you really think ugly people should never be in movies? That’s the problem with hollywood is leading actresses are usually picture perfect. That’s not how the world is. I loved Juliette’s performance in Natural Born Killers. Who would you have preferred to do it… Jennifer Aniston? Jennifer Lopez? Tara Reid? yeah right…
[/quote]

Angelina Jolie please :-*

[quote=“CopperHead”]
ha, sorry, it was just a joke. I didn’t expect you to get it, theres a place called Newfoundland and they say arse there. So they call the people newfies.
[/quote]

Yeah here where I’m from (the country that spawned the English language), we say ARSE. :-*

Yes, I’m all about giving kisses today. Get in line if anybody else wants one.

[quote=“Ify”]
Yes, I’m all about giving kisses today. Get in line if anybody else wants one.
[/quote]

Ever thought of organizing a booth? 25 cents a kiss.

[quote=“CopperHead”]
Ever thought of organizing a booth? 25 cents a kiss.
[/quote]

Dude, are you crazy?

I’m worth much more than 25 cents. Tut.

[quote=“Mr_Blonde_is_cool”]
She is a ugly woman. I dont understand why everybody is finding her so cute and hot.
[/quote]

why does she have to be hot to like her? She sortof reminds me of a younger version of Sarah Connor in Terminator 2…so she’s a tough-like woman.

She was very unpleasent in most scenes, and I really, really hate that fucking accent. She’s so . . .repulsive.

[quote=“Biohazard”]
She was very unpleasent in most scenes, and I really, really hate that fucking accent. She’s so . . .repulsive.
[/quote]

I don’t like her either. the sound of her voice and her childish looks… but he is not a bad actress

Her voice is very irritating - the way she says ‘this place is totally cruddy’ in FDTD annoys me everytime I hear it.

She is an ok actress though.

Wasent she in The Way of the Gun? I always thought she was kinda icky in it, but maybe she was supposed to be. Pregnant people scare me anyway.