Jennifer's Body

Its nothing compared to the best movie of 09, BRUNO!!! ;D

[quote=“Lt. BioBasterd”]
Millions of people felt the same way. I think Diablo should have directed the screenplay. The director failed to elicit good performances, and promoting the film through Hot Topic was a huge mistake.

Megan Fox does have some talent, but why the hell is she doing some high school movie?! She’s 22! Lauren Bacall was doing serious roles at the age of 19 with Humprey Bogart! Megan Fox just needs to challenge herself.

On the other hand an actress like Olivia Thirlby, she’s 23. She does Broadway and good movies. When she works herself into starting roles she’s going to be just as good as Barbara Stanwyck. You wait and see. Olivia Thirlby - that’s gonna be one helluva actress![/quote]

I just don’t find her particularly attractive. To me, she is a part of that group of women (like Jessica Alba) who are reasonably attractive (not bad looking at all), but who often undeservedly get tagged with the “hottest woman alive” label. I just don’t see it.

Which is fine, but in light of that, I just wish she’d stop relying on her looks. Tilda Swinton isn’t particularly attractive at all, but she’s a great actress so I respect her. Maybe if Megan Fox really was the hottest woman alive, I’d forgive her for relying on her looks.

As it is now though, I just feel somewhat cheated.

Apparently Megan Fox has a dick. lol.

A film with olivia Thirlby and Megan Fox.

Who will usher back the days of the women’s pictures?

We nedd more leading ladies!