Is Quentin Cute?

Hey all!..Oh my ga!..we are having our annual QT Tuesday Get Together (females only this month) and we are just having this like huge debate. I say Q is unbelievably gorgeous…no man could come close, one of my best friends agrees with me. Two other girls of us six say that Q is not traditionally handsome but he has “personality”…the final two girls say Q is not appealing whatsoever he just makes good movies…any comments?

Okay…this seemed like the best board to type this on…we are totally sending People Magazine a submission for Q to be the Sexiest Man Alive for 2006!

Much Love,

Trish

i deff agree with you there! Q.T, I think he’s sexy by my other girl mates call me mad!! theres deff not enough female appreciation he deserves lol!, i have to say though, Tim Roth is number one in my books :wink:

;D

I love Quentin, too, but I think his personality is what makes him hot. Without it I think he’d just be cute. He’s funny and smart and that’s always a turn-on.

Hehe, let me be the one to let you down then :wink: I have to say that I don’t think that he looks very good but you know; personality goes a long way :wink:

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right… :wink:

Hey all…okay, this is how I see it! Q has a great personality, seriously it’s Dyn-O-Myte! But when I watch like “Dusk Til Dawn”, I still think he looks sexy (and honestly the Gecko Brother’s personalities aren’t exactly hot)…but he still draws me in.

Ultimately Mr. Tarantino is the whole package…striking good looks, sweet personality, and super genius (not to mention supa cool)

Much Love,

Trish

I think that Seth is the Gecko who got the good looks :wink:

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
I think that Seth is the Gecko who got the good looks :wink:
[/quote]

Well, thank you lollo! ;D :wink:

No, serieusly, QT is cool and has this charme about him that would make him attractive to ladies I guess. But if you are talking looks, I mean; come on!?

[quote=“Seth_Gecko”]
Well, thank you lollo! ;D :wink:

No, serieusly, QT is cool and has this charme about him that would make him attractive to ladies I guess. But if you are talking looks, I mean; come on!?
[/quote]
hahahah ;D

Yeah, well looks aint everything and he has really got personality. But cute… nah

I ain’t a fag or anything but i’ve always said; like, if i had to. like, if my life depended on it? i’d fuck Quentin.

:stuck_out_tongue:

True romance! :wink:

love it! :slight_smile:

I think he’s cute. I want to hug him! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d rather hug George Clooney ;D

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
I’d rather hug George Clooney ;D
[/quote]

you and 99.9 % of all the women in the world. ::slight_smile:

[quote=“Black Mamba!”]
you and 99.9 % of all the women in the world. ::slight_smile:
[/quote]
Hahaha, it feels good that we have such good taste, doesnt it? :wink:

[quote=“Bad Max”]
I ain’t a fag or anything but i’ve always said; like, if i had to. like, if my life depended on it? i’d fuck Quentin.

[/quote]

Neither am i, probably not even if my life depended on it, and in any case hes still fugly… then again i find most all non hot females to be offensive to my eyes ( fugly ) yours truly excluded… but looks arnt everything people… and there that hole thing about how much you like a person effecting your perception of them…

He looked hot in Dusk Till Dawn but the other not so hot, i think it is his personality that draws me to think he is one heck of a man! Would not kick him out of bed lol

Quentin is one ugly son of a whore! He looks like a frog that mated with a human.

[quote=“Biohazard (Screenwriter)”]
Quentin is one ugly son of a whore! He looks like a frog that mated with a human.
[/quote]

QT looks like a frog (that has mated with a human)? You mean he doesn’t look like a frog, but a frog that has mated with a human? So frogs change looks once they mate with a human? Do you know this from experience?

cute.sexy.funny.a little bit scary.to be…continued.