Is Hobo With a Shotgun going to be part of Grindhouse?

Hey guys, sorry i havent posted in a while. Things have been pretty crazy. I only got a second here. Im in LA right now going to see the grindhose TANIGHT. Hobo with a Shotgun is not in grindhouse, but it might get on the dvd, not a 100 percent sure about it yet, but they do want it.

I agree with Navajas, you know, are trailer for one, was not shot in HD or on film, so to have it blown up and thrown in the middle would kinda look like garbaage, also theres so some sound issues and if we had more time and money we could of made a more kick ass trailer.

Were really happy with what we got, we shot and edited it in 2 weeks, and it was created for a hundred dollars.

Im really happy with how its been recieved and I hope to soon put out the Hobo with a Shotgun feature film.

But ill get back to you guys more in that when I find out more.

I got to run, but thats a quick low down.

peace out

Jason

oh and again guys thanks for the support.

[quote=“Jason”]
Hobo with a Shotgun … but it might get on the dvd, not a 100 percent sure about it yet, but they do want it.
[/quote]

wtf are you talking about. who told you that?

Hahaha I swear these new members are looney!

I think he should have an idea about what could end up in the dvd since he’s the FUCKING DIRECTOR of the Hobo trailer in the first place! Good luck for the feature film Jason :wink:

Oh I just thought was asshole playing with me…

I thought you guys were talking about the hobo trailer ending up on the grind house dvd, lol…

Seb are you drunk again? :stuck_out_tongue: Yeah Jason was sayin that Hobo With a Shotgun might end up on the DVD… Hes the director of the trailer and hes also as cool as you… Hes already seen Grindhouse too… He also talked to the guys so dont think ur the only one :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

i’m not drunk. i just don’t believe it, that’s all

I know your not drunk, it was a joke… What I meant is you said “I thought you guys were talking about the hobo trailer ending up on the grind house dvd, lol…”, and indeed that was what the guys were talking about…

Hey guys, the premiere last night was pretty awesome. Got to meet up with Tarantino, Eli, Tom Savini and a couple of the cast. It was pretty cool.

To answer you question as to who told me, well it was the executive producers of grindhouse, and there legal people i have been dealing with over the past 2 weeks.

All im gonna say is, They want it for the dvd, that means they want the rights to hobo. Im just making sure were protecting the future of Hobo and myself. Ill let you guys know more as soon as i know.

As for grindhouse the movie, wait till you guys see this car chase scene and the end frame of death proof, amazing!

thanks guys

jason

Seb you lost!!! :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: You knw I like playin with ya cuz im a jealous ass mutha shut your mouth… BTW now I have hopes that Cowgirls in Sweden might be included in the DVD…

QT didn’t shoot that… he didnt say anything about going back and shooting it, either. maybe for grind house 2

Insider info… I Still havent seen Grindhouse n ur talkin about a sequel? AWESOME!!!