Is Hobo With a Shotgun going to be part of Grindhouse?

FUCK guys i forgot, Jason went to the same screening Seb is went to in LA

Is it in LA or Austin Texas?

Austin Texas I believe.

yeah festival is in austin

Doesnt it piss you guys off somewhere they are playing Grindhouse and your not invited?

yeah, im more pissed of that grindhouse isnt coming to a cinema near me (so far none have them on the coming soon lists) so i might have to travel 400+ km’s to see it at a cinmea…

[quote=“The Seb”]
my script review is on the wiki… the script is all over the net anyway (at least death proof).

I am not going to a premiere, it’s a press screening. it’s 99.99% sure… I’ll have the review and photos and videos up when I get back from LA I guess. don’t bother me about that now… you’ll see it when I got it
[/quote]

LA.

that trailer is not in the movie

ATLAST!!! What about Cowgirls in Sweden?

where did the rumour start then? could it be in the DVD perhaps?

It would be nice if they added the trailer not to the movie but to the special features when the DVD is released…

Yes is there a Cowgirls in sweden trailer no no dont tell me, tell how many trailers there were. There is rumors there are five trailers.

4 were sure of… Thanksgiving, Don’t, Werewolf Women of the SS and They Call Him Machete… The only one were not sure of is Cowgirls in Sweden… Im never gonna ask anything about the movie Seb nor I wanna know… My only question is Cowgirls in Sweden in the movie?

no

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: Damn you Quentin and your loud mouth!!! Hes the one who started the rumor… Plus I was looking forward to it the most, the title is just so fuckin cool… Dont talk the talk if you cant walk the walk… Yall knw I love him… However its a BUMMER!!!

for sure, im guesiing a dvd viewing for cowgirls in sweden

No dont think positive… Youll just get pissed off if it doesnt turn out like you wanted it to be… I really thought positive when it came to Cowgirls in Sweden and look what happened…

chill out. I will ask him “what the…”

No biggie. At least not to me.

The Hobo with a Shotgun not bein included ofcourse aint a biggie, with all due repsect to Jason I think it would have ruined the movie… Hes fuckin talented but still hes not Quentin or Robert… but Cowgirls in Sweden… Are you kiddin me? NOW THATS A BUMMER!!! NO TARANTINO FAKE TRAILER!!!