Is Hobo With a Shotgun going to be part of Grindhouse?

According to Wikipedia: Between and before the two segments will be trailers advertising fake films. Quentin Tarantino has said that he is making a fake sexploitation trailer called Cowgirls in Sweden. In an interview with Danny Trejo, the actor said that he will be in a fake trailer for a movie called Machete. This continues a theme for Trejo’s characters in Rodriguez movies who often have knife-like names, such as Razor Charlie in From Dusk Till Dawn, Razor Eddie From Dusk Till Dawn 2: Texas Blood Money and indeed Machete in Spy Kids. According to Fangoria, Rob Zombie is shooting a faux trailer called Werewolf Women of the S.S., featuring Nicolas Cage as Fu Manchu, Udo Kier as SS officer Franz Hess, and Zombie’s wife, Sheri Moon Zombie, and Sybil Danning as SS officers/sisters Eva (The Black Widow of Berlin) and Gretchen Krupp. Eli Roth’s contribution (in addition to an onscreen cameo in Death Proof) will be a promo for the slasher opus Thanksgiving, starring Jordan Ladd. Shaun of the Dead director Edgar Wright is also directing a trailer called Don’t Scream, a 1970’s British horror movie. Singer Katie Melua and actress Emily Booth are to appear in Wright’s trailer. In a contest to create your own fake trailer, an entry entitled Hobo With a Shotgun was the winner and will be featured in Grindhouse as well.

o_O that would be cool cuz I can tell people I know that guy, I talk to him on MSN lol

The movie keeps on gettin longer and longer! PT is 80 mins and DP is 90 mins… Now we may have 6 fake trailers…

hugs everyone IM SO HAPPY

lol that was gay

Pls do talk to JAson and tell me if thats true… I seem to be the only one who cares baout this…

I’ve been checking if he’s been on the last couples hours

it should be, it was a perfect grindhouse trailer! hope the guy gets noticed by some big film exectuives!

Yeah it was amazing… Only thing I didnt like was the Hobo… lol… You can create a “hobbier” hobo for sure… However the director is TALENTED!!!

no arguments there

I remember before a guy posted that Quentin and Robert should do a contest and the winner has his trailer included in the movie… Most forum members knixed the idea and attacked the thread starter… Now I bet if it turned out that Hobo with a Shotgun is included in the movie all of a sudden forum members are gonna say that its an idea from heaven… Could it be that Quentin or Robert are hidin here and read the post Im talkin about and decided to do the contest!!! lol…

BTW Im amazed how none of the forum members care about this topic…

I care about this topic :frowning:

I was talkin to you and blonde… So what I meant is other than us… lol… Youre one sensitive zombie :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

[quote=“Navajas”]
I remember before a guy posted that Quentin and Robert should do a contest and the winner has his trailer included in the movie… Most forum members knixed the idea and attacked the thread starter… Now I bet if it turned out that Hobo with a Shotgun is included in the movie all of a sudden forum members are gonna say that its an idea from heaven… Could it be that Quentin or Robert are hidin here and read the post Im talkin about and decided to do the contest!!! lol…
[/quote]

Yeah it was me that started that topic lol, it would be awesome if the idea did come from my topic!

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.p … 686.0.html”>http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.php/topic,6686.0.html</LINK_TEXT>

rofl apple sauce bitch

[quote=“mr blonde_22”]
Yeah it was me that started that topic lol, it would be awesome if the idea did come from my topic!

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.p … 686.0.html”>http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.php/topic,6686.0.html</LINK_TEXT>
[/quote]
Lol… funny… I was lookin for that post…

I just had a fucked up idea… Maybe your Quentin… lol…

i wish haha!

HOLY SHEET! QUENTIN!!!

You bastard you should have told us it was you

gets on knees

WE’RE NOT WORTHY WE’RE NOT WORTHY

do you reckon quentin has ever stopped by for a browse?