The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

I need a movie still really bad!

Hey, im desperately seeking this fucking screen cap from the movie. It’s the scene where Uma wears bucks glasses and she bashing his head with the door. I just want the pic(s) of her in the glasses. I love that scene.

When I saw for the 100th time on Sunday, right when she put the glasses on and leaned out the door everybody laughed.

She doesn’t look that bad with the glasses.

YOUR THE BEST! thank you so much.

No problemo dude.

HOW LONG BEFORE THIS TOPIC GETS REMOVED

Hey Starkey how come you’re sucha dork man? Stop replying with yer stupid comments. I mean I know you wanna try and look really cool but it’s pretty annoying.

arent those the same glasses alabama used after her beating in TR???

[quote]arent those the same glasses alabama used after her beating in TR?? [/quote]

Yep.

[quote]Hey Starkey how come you’re sucha dork man? Stop replying with yer stupid comments. I mean I know you wanna try and look really cool but it’s pretty annoying. [/quote]

You’re the fuckin’ dork. Stop whinning telling peole to stop stupid comment. You are the baby in this board. :’(

PULP DOG

Are you his boyfriend Reservoir Dude?

[quote]Are you his boyfriend Reservoir Dude? [/quote]

Only a queer would say something like that.
Are you confused Sidewinder, do you need Dr. Phil?

PULP DOG

Calm down dude. Don’t cry, it’s gonna be okay.

Chill out

The both of ya

I agree with sidewinder more however.

(I’m not taking sides)

can anybody get me a still and/or signature of that dude with the messed-up hair and platinum fronts in the crazy 88 who carries his sword on his shoulders?

[quote]can anybody get me a still and/or signature of that dude with the messed-up hair and platinum fronts in the crazy 88 who carries his sword on his shoulders?[/quote]

Are you talkin about Miki, the guy behind Lucy?

PULP DOG

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://entertainment.lycos.com/slidesho … l_pg13.asp”>http://entertainment.lycos.com/slideshows/killbill_pg13.asp</LINK_TEXT>

[quote]Calm down dude. Don’t cry, it’s gonna be okay. [/quote]

Ok, really. Stop whinning. Here’s the computer version of you:

PULP DOG

haha yah okay buddy, good one. Why dont u do humanity a favor and smash yer balls with a hammer to prevent shit like you from reproducing.

no, its the guy on the very right in the widescreen shot

Gimmie some stills of Gogo! ;D