The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

I need a movie still really bad!

[quote]Gimmie some stills of Gogo!  ;D[/quote]

PULP DOG

[quote]no, its the guy on the very right in the widescreen shot[/quote]
Pardon the schoolgirl-infatuation-groupie-crush-post but… he’s rather cute! So’s Miki. This is the best I can find:

thanx…ya im not gay, but he is pretty cute ::slight_smile:

Hey, the Chiaki fansite (mentioned earlier in another thread) has the clubbing Crazy 88s in ‘full frontal’.

Too big to post, so clickit!

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://chiaki-kuriyama.zanlius.com/imag … i_kb08.jpg”>http://chiaki-kuriyama.zanlius.com/images/chiaki_kb08.jpg</LINK_TEXT>

mmmm yea him in the far right with the orangish hair, id f***that guy anyday&i aint even a whore LOL He is FINE!!!

ya that dudes a pimp. he’s got some crazy ass orange hair and killer platinum fronts ;D i love that guy in a heterosexual way

There should be a site with the Crazy 88’s actors, pics, etc.  I wonder how many actors they used for that scene…

EDIT: That guy is pretty cool. Does anyone know if they have the Crazy 88 in the credits?

The Crazy 88 to the right of the guy with the orange hair doesn’t look Asian. At first I thought it was Quentin, but nah.

I’m talking about this big pic

The sad thing about the dude w/ the orange hair is that he comes runnin down the stairs and then all of a sudden he’s dead. He never really gets a proper fight/death scene :’(

“thanx…ya im not gay, but he is pretty cute” - El Buono

that was sooooo gay

[quote]
“thanx…ya im not gay, but he is pretty cute” - El Buono ÂÂ

that was sooooo gay

[/quote]

not as gay as you, cocksucker. do you need someone else to tell you to fuck off?

[quote]The Crazy 88 to the right of the guy with the orange hair doesn’t look Asian. At first I thought it was Quentin, but nah.

I’m talking about this big pic[/quote]
Oh… he’s definitely Asian-looking. More towards the Japanese/Korean look. You should ssee the actors in their soap operas… almost 80% of the teens and young adults colour their hair.

[quote]
Oh… he’s definitely Asian-looking. More towards the Japanese/Korean look. You should ssee the actors in their soap operas… almost 80% of the teens and young adults colour their hair.[/quote]

You’re right there. I noticed a lot of hair-coloring too when I see clips of Japan on tv.

But I’m actually talking about the older guy next to the orange hair Crazy 88. He has a receding hairline. He didn’t look asian to me, but then, the mask is covering half his face, so maybe it is just hard to see.

Oh the other guy. Ppphth! My bad.